Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to kill someone someday.

• Thread starter NowItsSlimeTime
  • Start date
NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
Just a complete stranger. No connection to me or to anyone else close to me. I'd drive out to the downtown area with all the poor people, probably strangle and beat them to death to relieve myself of stress.

Be a lot better if it could be a rich person. Then I wouldn't feel bad. Because fuck the rich, and everything they stand for. I would gladly wipe jeff bezos off the planet. He thinks he's so strong because he can hide behind his wall of dollar bills, but he isn't.

I have thoughts like this a lot, of killing people, but every time I bring them up to my friends I'm told they're not normal. Kinda sick of that shit too. Like, I wish I could say I don't give a fuck, but I don't want to be the bad guy.

I think the biggest thing for me is just my anger issues. I have no desire to end someone's life. I just don't feel okay sometimes and want to take it out on other people. I want to lash out. I think sometimes of how I was hugging my mom and my dad had to pry me away because I was choking her.

I don't have a good way to release them. I wish I did but with the cost of medicine and therapy it's too hard to seek help.

NowItsSlimeTime

I have no such thoughts or inclinations, and condemn all acts of violence and otherwise harm that may be brought to any innocent persons. :feelsLSD:

How about kill yourself instead, glownigger :)

Yeah this does kinda seem like that huh

Sorry :(

I have no such thoughts or inclinations, and condemn all acts of violence and otherwise harm that may be brought to any innocent persons. :feelsLSD:

I guess you could just wait until the right moment to do it, faggot.

Jeff Bezos is not a politician.

I Wish I Could Kill My Roommate.

Huh?
Thought you were based? Why the sudden bluepilled stance?
Yeah this does kinda seem like that huh

Sorry :(
I also feel like killing someone, it's natural when you feel as if the world spites at your face for not being attractive.
Jeff Bezos is not a politician.
But he is a jew controlling the world.
I Wish I Could Kill My Roommate.
What are you waiting for?
Your life is not going to improve anyways....

Me too in game of course

Me too. I feel like some men have the desire to go to war. Maybe it's a psychological illness, maybe it is genetic. It would make sense if it was genetic.

Maybe mma, boxing or wrestling can be a good cope? I think wrestling is probably the best one, because you can actually go all out without permanently losing your braincels.

If you dont live in an obscure shithole country, prepare for the feds to come pay you a visit soon (if you’re not one of them, which you probably are).

Same, anyone who doesn’t think about going ER at least once a day is a faggot

Just a complete stranger. No connection to me or to anyone else close to me. I'd drive out to the downtown area with all the poor people, probably strangle and beat them to death to relieve myself of stress.

Be a lot better if it could be a rich person. Then I wouldn't feel bad. Because fuck the rich, and everything they stand for. I would gladly wipe jeff bezos off the planet. He thinks he's so strong because he can hide behind his wall of dollar bills, but he isn't.

I have thoughts like this a lot, of killing people, but every time I bring them up to my friends I'm told they're not normal. Kinda sick of that shit too. Like, I wish I could say I don't give a fuck, but I don't want to be the bad guy.

I think the biggest thing for me is just my anger issues. I have no desire to end someone's life. I just don't feel okay sometimes and want to take it out on other people. I want to lash out. I think sometimes of how I was hugging my mom and my dad had to pry me away because I was choking her.

I don't have a good way to release them. I wish I did but with the cost of medicine and therapy it's too hard to seek help.
I'd say these are normal reactions to inceldom tbh unless you really do then IRL. Ever see how elephant musth?

However i don't condemn you if you did this IRL to foids :feelshaha:

51160872989 32042440da b