Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to kill myself so badly.

• Thread starter MisanthropyInsanity
  • Start date
MisanthropyInsanity

MisanthropyInsanity

Alone
★★★
I feel like I'm going crazy, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so numb to the pain, but sometimes it breaks through and it tears me apart. I always want to turn to someone that loves me and I can talk to, but I don't have anyone. Instead I sit here alone and take it, but it takes a toll on me.

You know what's pathetic? The last time I was happy was because I thought I had a chance with a foid, and that was almost a year ago. She hates me by the way, ignored me too, and I just saw her flirting with another guy too so Jfl.

The pain of isolation, loneliness, and trauma tortures me, I know I can only escape it by killing myself. One thing I learned at a young age was that some people aren't meant to be loved in this world. I am one of those people. It is ironic too, because when I was younger, my "dream" in life was to be loved.

I know if I don't kill myself now, I will end up going crazy, but I dont know what to do anymore. I just want the pain to stop, but it won't, and it never will for aslong as I live.

TL;DR: I want to off myself, I think it is my only option.

I want to die too. I hate my life and myself and now my government is monitoring incels. I’m sick of this shit, I’m sick of women, I’m sick of society, I’m sick of so many things. I’ve had enough.

I feel the same. Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

I feel the same. Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
I feel like some of us might be here for a reason. The reason we don't have normal lives is so we can accomplish something else. At least that is what I am trying to do. It's one of my only copes.

Eh i want somebody to kill me but quickly not painfully and cruelly

no don't do it it will get better

yes it will nigger we will make it
:feelsbadman:I don’t know man. People have killed themselves in the Bible and I don’t think they’re in hell. Remember, Saul fell on his sword in battle. Sometimes in battle, you have to give up. And our life is a battle.
D869_77_268_1200.jpg

:feelsbadman:I don’t know man. People have killed themselves in the Bible and I don’t think they’re in hell. Remember, Saul fell on his sword in battle. Sometimes in battle, you have to give up. And our life is a battle.
D869_77_268_1200.jpg
not the bible bro

That's brutal , good luck

I want to die too. I hate my life and myself and now my government is monitoring incels. I’m sick of this shit, I’m sick of women, I’m sick of society, I’m sick of so many things. I’ve had enough.
BANG BANG BANG

Depression swings are dangerous - I'am chronically depressed and almost never exp. happiness or even a good mood.
I dodge emotional roller coasters by avoiding all things that make me short term happy.

We're not gonna make it. 100%, like no chance tbh

Keep venting here

I feel like I'm going crazy, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so numb to the pain, but sometimes it breaks through and it tears me apart. I always want to turn to someone that loves me and I can talk to, but I don't have anyone. Instead I sit here alone and take it, but it takes a toll on me.

You know what's pathetic? The last time I was happy was because I thought I had a chance with a foid, and that was almost a year ago. She hates me by the way, ignored me too, and I just saw her flirting with another guy too so Jfl.

The pain of isolation, loneliness, and trauma tortures me, I know I can only escape it by killing myself. One thing I learned at a young age was that some people aren't meant to be loved in this world. I am one of those people. It is ironic too, because when I was younger, my "dream" in life was to be loved.

I know if I don't kill myself now, I will end up going crazy, but I dont know what to do anymore. I just want the pain to stop, but it won't, and it never will for aslong as I live.

TL;DR: I want to off myself, I think it is my only option.
There’s only one thing to do GrAYcel
107F7685 705B 4444 AB6D 941CDECFFDE8