Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to kill myself but...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
It is impossible because I am so ugly that I don't want another human to discover my ugly remains. Even if they only discovered my dried up bones, they would be able to tell by my bones that I was ugly. Furthermore, every cell in my body is ugly and a disgrace, I would feel guilty if a microscopic skin cell drifted into the air and a normie had it in their plain of view even though they cannot perceive it with their vision. If I burned myself to ashes, there would still be ugly ashes that would get mogged by Chad's ashes, besides, fire is sacred and I'm too ugly for fire anyway. I would prefer to be dissolved in a tub of acid or chemicals to the point where nothing that resembles what was once human biological material remains. My eye area is so fucking subhuman, I couldn't live with myself even if wearing Tron visors in public was legal and socially acceptable in America. Every woman who looks at me looks at me with pure hatred and disgust. My face alone is a rape threat, the flesh that covers my bones is essentially a planned school shooting in their eyes... Being ugly=being evil to them. I am afraid to talk to foids because they will get scared of my face and call the cops who will come to kill me. I want to die but not with bullets. I don't want a corpse that others can see, seeing myself in an open casket funeral would be suicidefuel from beyond the grave. That being said, I've already killed myself.

I feel your pain, a lot of us have thoughts like that at some point. I suggest don't do it and focus your energy and anger elsewhere, if you do it there is no painless suicide method out there. Some hurt more ,some less....But to even have the mentality to do such a thing as ending yourlife, is so fucking hard.

https://www.aftermath.com

If only you could pay them in advance so you don't have to worry about family finding your body and being traumatized

Fuck your face up more and become a super villain.

I feel your pain, a lot of us have thoughts like that at some point. I suggest don't do it and focus your energy and anger elsewhere, if you do it there is no painless suicide method out there. Some hurt more ,some less....But to even have the mentality to do such a thing as ending yourlife, is so fucking hard.
I already killed myself bro. I wander this world as a spirit, my name is Abd Al-Inceli.

Who cares? You’re dead.