Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to kill myself, but I don't want to go to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing worse than science is the Bible.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Hey man it's going to be alright! No need to be afraid anymore. I can see you are just a little kid that is frightened by fear based-religions.  Go hug mommy and daddy they will make things all better for you

Let's see..

>Made 2 spelling mistakes

>Can't read

>Thinks being a Christian means believing the Bible

Stay away from sharp objects, little guy. I might need to tell your mommy you're abusing your internet privileges.

BasedTruecel said:
Let's see..

>Made 2 spelling mistakes

>Can't read

>Thinks being a Christian means believing the Bible

Stay away from sharp objects, little guy. I might need to tell your mommy you're abusing your internet privileges.

lol mocking someone when you are afraid of going to hell. Like I said it's going to be alright bud.

>A watch requires a watch maker, a painting requires a painter, and us humans require a creator.

Infinite regression

lol mocking someone when you are afraid of going to hell. Like I said it's going to be alright bud.

Calling someone retarded when every post of yours contains mistakes and errors. This is why you're incel. Not because you're ugly, but because no woman wants to fuck someone with down syndrome. They don't want your genes of retardation and your lack of chromosomes.

BasedTruecel said:
Calling someone retarded when every post of yours contains mistakes and errors. This is why you're incel. Not because you're ugly, but because no woman wants to fuck someone with down syndrome. They don't want your genes of retardation and your lack of chromosomes.

Maybe English is no my first language you ignorant fuck. Did that ever cross your brainwashed mind? You are INCEL because you are UGLY inside and out and nothing will ever change that

Maybe English is no my first language you ignorant fuck. Did that ever cross your brainwashed mind? You are INCEL because you are UGLY inside and out and nothing will ever change that

LOL! Hey look, more spelling errors! Hurr Durr! Durr de durrrrr! Oh, nice "English isn't my first language" cop out.

The Bible doesn't say that you go to Hell if you kill yourself. That just sounds like normie bs.

lonelyistheworld said:
The Bible doesn't say that you go to Hell if you kill yourself. That just sounds like normie bs.

Eh, I'm more concerned about "not being saved" from my other sins, per se. I'm not sure if suicide itself is a sin.

BasedTruecel said:
A watch requires a watch maker, a painting requires a painter, and us humans require a creator. 

Infinite regress:

causal or logical relationship of terms in a series without the possibility of a term initiating the series.

BasedTruecel said:
LOL! Hey look, more spelling errors! Hurr Durr! Durr de durrrrr! Oh, nice "English isn't my first language" cop out.

Hurr Durr! Durr de durrrrr!?? are you ok!?

Hurr Durr! Durr de durrrrr!?? are you ok!?

Hmm, out of retarded things to say, I see? Tell you what bud. If I buy you a handgun, will you stop shitting up this website and blow your brains out already?

BasedTruecel said:
Hmm, out of retarded things to say, I see? Tell you what bud. If I buy you a handgun, will you stop shitting up this website and blow your brains out already?

I'm not the one who want's to COPE and kill myself. Save the bullet for yourself. I'm sure you and god have loads to talk about

knajjd said:
suicide is definitely a sin.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 KJV
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Jesus states that you are the temple of God and that nothing must happen to the temple of God. it's pretty clear, really.

I honestly think those verses are strictly referring to fornication since it's in the context of fornication, but it would make sense if it was meant for anything that would defile the human body. I've also seen people say suicide itself is a sin because it's self murder, and murder is a sin, but I'm also not sure about that because I'm pretty sure murder being a sin is a sin because you're taking the life of someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.