Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to kill myself but I don’t wanna risk going to hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Apparently logging work has the highest lethality rate of any job. I’ll just work there and hope a tree lands on me or i fall into a sawmill or something. Annoying having to take this round about route to dying without it technically being intentional. I’d do it the normal way but the chance of eternal torment isn’t really that inviting

This is hell. This is torment. This is over.

You mean to say this isn't hell?

You're already in hell buddy boyo.

Nembutal. Easiest and least painful way of death. Don't try it tho cuz Suicide means surrendering to the enemies and soyciety

16599.jpg

i see

I have the same fear. Saddly life is unbearable at times.

being completely serious I don't think any of you here actually know how real hell would feel
even then real life it's still a hellish experience

because you don't want to die, just lol at caring about"hell" when youre already living it.

being completely serious I don't think any of you here actually know how real hell would feel
even then real life it's still a hellish experience
I've imagined it and it's pretty bad

I personally believe that heaven and hell are metaphors for what life looks like once you become a sex haver.

If you were a good person and you waited until marriage then life as a sex haver is nice and beautiful.

If you were a bad person and had sex with quasi strangers then life becomes horrible because you'll be perpetually in need. You will "burn with desire" constantly (lust increases your skin temperature), thus the flames of hell analogy.

You're going to object that incels live in hell without being sex havers but incels know about sex and that's what matters. Monotheism was created by people who kept sex as a strong taboo : people where not supposed to know what sex is until marriage.

This is just a pet theory of mine, though. You can mock it all you want, but I doubt it's more ridiculous than the literal interpretation.

Last edited:
there are also things that stop me from doing it