Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to kill IT users

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
They really annoy me. They’re all ableist (autistic hate sub), and judge people based off of what they can’t control (racism, heightism, small dick hate :(( ect). I really want to kill them. I hope they meet up IRL so I can go ER on then lol

lmao watch out the pussies might call the fbi :soy:

I will never understand people's obsession with those reddit trannies on here. Does it really feel that good to get your thread screen shotted for some upboats that you need to make bait threads?

Their diapers are filling up.

You forgot to write ( in minecraft)
:feelshaha:

They really annoy me. They’re all ableist (autistic hate sub), and judge people based off of what they can’t control (racism, heightism, small dick hate :(( ect). I really want to kill them. I hope they meet up IRL so I can go ER on then lol
based they are an hate sub:
they hate:
1) short men
2) dicklet men
3) autists
4) they are racist af

lmao watch out the pussies might call the fbi :soy:

they are filled with gaslighting landwhales and bluepilled cucks. if they truly hated incels, they would help us ascend, yet instead they make fun of us. Fuck them.

I'll lend you my energy