Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to kill her So damn badly

Gonzzzzz

Gonzzzzz

Dwarf pilled
40% - brag, sigh
Hey sup :feelsjuice:
I just wanted to vent about a feeling i've been carrrying for about two years, SO to put y'all up to speed, i'm gonna do a little, resume of My situation, in summer 2020 i had a girl intrested in me, wich is Unusual to Say the least, but i was thirsting for some pussy SO i Reciprocate (first mistake).

[UWSL]ffw to two months later we had a distance relationship (second mistake) and we exchanged nudes and shit:feelsEhh:, but in her Instagram stories i could see that almost every fucking day, she went out with a male friend, i tried not to pay Attention to it, but as The time went on, it was more and more clear she was cheating on me, SO i confront her about this, and the whore admitted it "oh gonzzzz it's just that, i needed some sexual interaction and... You live hours away and to be honest, you're not that handsome or tall":whatfeels: SO then i fucking blocked her from everywhere, but sometimes i still stalk her stories, and i see her, whoring arround, almost every day going out with a different boy everyday:feelspuke:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]She Made me waste 2, months of My life over nothing[/UWSL]
[UWSL]and 2 years later i'm still mad about ir because after we broke up, i had'nt had not a single sign of love in two and a half years, not even a misch[/UWSL][UWSL]iveous look on the Street or anything. NOTHING [/UWSL]:fuk:
[UWSL]She destroyed my Self esteem and My whole perspective on womans, she is the One that filled me with Hate and turned me into the monster I AM today:incel:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]And lately, i've been having this fantasy where i go to his House (because i know where she lives) and i brutally murder her with the blunt Side of a Hammer, and everyday this Fantasies get more and more intense, it feels almost real, i wanna do it but i know that if i do i would spend my life in Prison, i really feel like doing it, but maybe it's not worth it to ruin My life just to kills that Nymphomaniac AIDS carrrying left winged BITCH[/UWSL]

[UWSL]what do You think Bros? Any idea for keeping me from doing something stupid?:society::society::society:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
brag thread imo

Ok i get it, i'm a fakecel dc :feelstrash:

Any advice on how not to fucking murder her? I swear i'm going insane

Life will give you soon enough other people who will make you angry and you will forget about the individuals and probably just go ER on all people one day

I'm afraid to inform you I reported this thread to the police because the language you used is actually very similar to people who have actually damaged/killed the people they were stalking. If you are lucky two nice police officers will stop by your home to interrogate you and stop you from doing this madness:worryfeels:

I'm afraid to inform you I reported this thread to the police because the language you used is actually very similar to people who have actually damaged/killed the people they were stalking. If you are lucky two nice police officers will stop by your home to interrogate you and stop you from doing this madness:worryfeels:
Well, better than being posted on incel tears:feelsEhh:

Your first mistake was believing this long distance relationship would work out. Women have so many options now and you don't know if she's getting fucked at the moment.

Rape that fucking meat hole :reeeeee:
I just wanted to vent about a feeling i've been carrrying for about two years, SO to put y'all up to speed, i'm gonna do a little, resume of My situation, in summer 2020 i had a girl intrested in me, wich is Unusual to Say the least, but i was thirsting for some pussy SO i Reciprocate (first mistake).

[UWSL]ffw to two months later we had a distance relationship (second mistake) and we exchanged nudes and shit:feelsEhh:, but in her Instagram stories i could see that almost every fucking day, she went out with a male friend, i tried not to pay Attention to it, but as The time went on, it was more and more clear she was cheating on me, SO i confront her about this, and the whore admitted it "oh gonzzzz it's just that, i needed some sexual interaction and... You live hours away and to be honest, you're not that handsome or tall":whatfeels: SO then i fucking blocked her from everywhere, but sometimes i still stalk her stories, and i see her, whoring arround, almost every day going out with a different boy everyday:feelspuke:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]She Made me waste 2, months of My life over nothing[/UWSL]
[UWSL]and 2 years later i'm still mad about ir because after we broke up, i had'nt had not a single sign of love in two and a half years, not even a misch[/UWSL][UWSL]iveous look on the Street or anything. NOTHING [/UWSL]:fuk:
[UWSL]She destroyed my Self esteem and My whole perspective on womans, she is the One that filled me with Hate and turned me into the monster I AM today:incel:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]And lately, i've been having this fantasy where i go to his House (because i know where she lives) and i brutally murder her with the blunt Side of a Hammer, and everyday this Fantasies get more and more intense, it feels almost real, i wanna do it but i know that if i do i would spend my life in Prison, i really feel like doing it, but maybe it's not worth it to ruin My life just to kills that Nymphomaniac AIDS carrrying left winged BITCH[/UWSL]

[UWSL]what do You think Bros? Any idea for keeping me from doing something stupid?:society::society::society:[/UWSL]

Isn't this a fakecel, guys? I know I am graycel piece of shit, but I have to say this sounds trollish, maybe trying to portray incels as violent. Incels aren't violent towards women. We can't even fathom to look them in the eyes, due to our low self-esteem.

Sounds like a typical MGTOW story

Maybe obsess over another foid. Presumably one you cant get near or a cartoon. That is if you cant stop obsessing over foids in first place

WHY BLOCK HER INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR MORE NUDES

Your first mistake was believing this long distance relationship would work out. Women have so many options now and you don't know if she's getting fucked at the moment.
You sure know, it's a hell of a yes:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Should have asked for more nudes and run an onlycucks with it:bigbrain:.

I am as graycel as they come and even, I can tell this guy is full of shit.

Isn't this a fakecel, guys? I know I am graycel piece of shit, but I have to say this sounds trollish, maybe trying to portray incels as violent. Incels aren't violent towards women. We can't even fathom to look them in the eyes, due to our low self-esteem.

This 100% real, it did happened to me even tho i'm not explaining the full picture in the post, for example

-I later found out that her Friends challenged her to Starr a realationship with me because apparently i'm such a disgusting Fuck, that foids see me as a dare in truth or dare :fuk:

-she later send pics fucking with the dude she cheated me on with, that's why i blocked her

-she threaten me to send her simps to beat My ass if i did'nt delete her nudes

On another note
I'm not trying to potray incels as violent, i know some of us here [UWSL]are not violent, and that there's some amazing people in the comunity, but this how I MYSELF feel about that excuse for a woman who destroyed my self steem, and i'm not proud of it, that's why i came for help, because to an extent, i'm afraid of Myself and what i would do if I ever went... You know, nuts[/UWSL]

Aaaand i came to realize this is NOT The site to ask for advice lol, it is more than anything, to have a laugh and to Shit on foids with the bros :society:

So yeah, i did'nt wanted to potray incels as violent, that's just how I feel rn, sorry:cryfeels:

Maybe obsess over another foid. Presumably one you cant get near or a cartoon. That is if you cant stop obsessing over foids in first place

WHY BLOCK HER INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR MORE NUDES
Ah Yes, rn i'm obsessing over Jiro from MHA like a fucking normie lol, the copping is real :feelshaha:

Off yourself GrAY"cel"

Monette Moio:

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).

If only he knew the secrets of group therapy. That is, that Shannon was flirting(Which includes chatting with him over text and Facebook) with a tall White male daily and had an autistic boy telling her about fishing. Another autistic boy had an obvious crush on her, similar to the crush non-autistic Marcus had on Shannon three years prior.

("Chris started hitting on Shannon. I had to tell the two of them to cut it out. Like, hey, that's not appropriate.")

The February-March span:

Screenshot from 2021 12 24 01 48 18

( :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: )

Still flirting with Chris Merk:

94120851 2696903807088880 478665489434804224 n

(I've seen him in person)

Indeed, Shannon wore this for Chris daily:

17596632 1366289136774536 4239253478452494336 n

(Personal observation; wore this style when I saw her on December 9th, 2015 as well, with glasses)

In group therapy, Shannon's mother contacted staff to inform them of her "problem": Tall Italian Giovanni would not speak to her and she was crying over it.

"Miss, we cannot force a child to speak to your daughter!" (Mr. Mike)

"It's okay, honey! You can go to group therapy now. They've switched you and Giovanni into another group" (Lisa Jill)

"Good! I was disgusted by that Black boy. I hope I never see him again!" (Shannon)

:feelsseriously: Ok bro you can stop bragging now

SO to put y'all up to speed
:y'all: y'all

2018 braincels vibe but ok, let's pretend you aren't a larp.

And lately, i've been having this fantasy where i go to his House (because i know where she lives) and i brutally murder her with the blunt Side of a Hammer, and everyday this Fantasies get more and more intense
OK cop :feelsbaton:

Take three showers.

generally they aren't but still get all the blame

Joined Jun 11, 2022

Yes I’m sure this story totally happened and aren’t doing it for attention.
Why would i make this shit up? Im not even getting atentión, i'm getting fucking Hate :feelskek:

These fakecels think were stupid. It's so funny cause no incel would ever talk like that youre just talking how you think we interact. Pathetic. Did you think this was a good attempt to infiltrate us :feelskek: gtfo loser.