Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to join the Orthodoxy church so bad..

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
@NoLooksNoLife would understand a mango like me, mang.. :feelsbadman:

I just can't get over the fact they are giving into the sin of worshipping Saints.. God said not to carve any graven image yet alone worship thou.
I, however, enjoy the tradition of the Church and Christ, but few are done at regular Baptist places of worship.

I've always try thee hardest to commit to Christ through Faith but sometimes I feel so alone. :cryfeels:
God, please help me.

You don't need to worship saints. Attend if you want to, 99.9 % of their doctrine is biblical. When I attend the church regularly it's much easier to not fall in sins. I don't think that it matters much how you worship God as long as your heart is at the right place, in Lord Jesus Christ.

Become,catholic. The whole, idiol worship thing is protestant lies

You don't need to worship saints. Attend if you want to, 99.9 % of their doctrine is biblical. When I attend the church regularly it's much easier to not fall in sins. I don't think that it matters much how you worship God as long as your heart is at the right place, in Lord Jesus Christ.
:feelsaww:
Amen..

Become,catholic. The whole, idiol worship thing is protestant lies
"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

And then you call yourself blackpilled, you are still very bluepilled and very deluded. Accepting the blackpill means accepting the way things truly are in nature/reality and most importantly opening your eyes and senses instead of reading manmade books with someone elses opinions written in them

And then you call yourself blackpilled, you are still very bluepilled and very deluded. Accepting the blackpill means accepting the way things truly are in nature/reality and most importantly opening your eyes and senses instead of reading manmade books with someone elses opinions written in them
God is the creator. Humans have sinned and now we suffer the fate of our own sin.
Toilets are the reason why the Blackpill, a collection of data in human interaction supporting a evident conclusion, even exists.

@NorthernWind is orthodox

I can't believe in God especially for the fact that he created this world

I almost lost my faith.
I understand that. But the fact that this evil world is run by usury and the sodomy, degeneracy, Jewry spreading convinces me.

Usury is evil it must be banned

church is a bunch of bs dont get how people belive that crap