Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i want to join freemasonry.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
title. i want to join freemasonry. should i?

Sure if you want to be around a bunch of retired boomers who have nothing better to do with their time.

I don't know anything about freemasonry. Is it some sort of cult? If they have brainwashed women who will fuck you, then YES.

Anything that helps you fuck and CREAMPIE women is something you should do. Everything else is just cope.

I don't know anything about freemasonry. Is it some sort of cult? If they have brainwashed women who will fuck you, then YES.

Anything that helps you fuck and CREAMPIE women is something you should do. Everything else is just cope.
no women allowed.

One ritual consist of a man laying inside a closed casket masturbating while other men around the casket cheer him on.

One ritual consist of a man laying inside a closed casket masturbating while other men around the casket cheer him on.
So fucking lame.

Mang, why isn't there a ritual where a woman has to let herself be CREAMPIED by a man? Because I would like that.

I don't want to masturbate in a closed casket while men around me cheer me on. I WANT TO CREAMPIE WOMAN BAREBACK :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Both my grandpas were Freemasons. Neither my mother or my father can tell me what that entails though. It’s probably just a boomer social hour — I envision the No Ma’am meetings from Married with Children