Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I want to ignore all my responsibilities and rot

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Return to greycel
★★★★★
It's hard to find the energy to care about anything anymore. I wish I could just shut myself off from the world and rot the rest of my life away. Thinking about work and any kind of responsibilities stresses me out to no end. Sometimes I wonder if I'll be able to go on like this.

But at the same time part of my refuses to give up completely. I want to chase a more fulfilling life but it's hard to have the motivation to.

Same
All i want in life in going to church when i have to and rotting in my house

The comfy sloth lifestyle
Relaxed Chill GIF

That's what I do
and doing so is a bad idea if u have the slightest chance of getting a foid

Wageslaving is waiting for you to take your soul

I know how it feels mang, it's especially brutal to be both a wageslavecel & Collegecel at the same time

It's also brutal as fuck when you think about all the shit we've been through: Missing out on teen years, being touch starved, having no one who really understands us, etc.

I wish I could go somewhat off-grid, I'd have to live near a town/area which has very little people just to get essentials

I want to try, but I also feel just completely kicked-down by life & reality.

I know how it feels mang, it's especially brutal to be both a wageslavecel & Collegecel at the same time

It's also brutal as fuck when you think about all the shit we've been through: Missing out on teen years, being touch starved, having no one who really understands us, etc.
Yeah I always have something to do whether it's college work or waging. I just want a break from it all. This forum is my one place I feel like I can be fully honest on and I wish I could spend more time on it at the moment.
I wish I could go somewhat off-grid, I'd have to live near a town/area which has very little people just to get essentials

I want to try, but I also feel just completely kicked-down by life & reality.
Yeah I feel the same way. I will always have the will to try but it's hard when everything is going against you.

I'd also like to move somewhere where no one would know me.

Yeah I always have something to do whether it's college work or waging. I just want a break from it all. This forum is my one place I feel like I can be fully honest on and I wish I could spend more time on it at the moment.
Yeah I get that

Don't LDAR on it too hard like I did though....
Yeah I feel the same way. I will always have the will to try but it's hard when everything is going against you.
It's an uphill battle, but I just know giving up 100% would make it all worse
I'd also like to move somewhere where no one would know me.
Come with me to Iceland