Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to hug a female so bad

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

That video was massive suicidefuel. My body had goosebumps as it tried to emulate the feeling of having a light female ontop of me holding on to me and hugging me. It was as if I felt a phantom pain for a feeling I never got to experience. I was so close to swatting myself so the police can blow my brains all over the wall.
Crying wojak

I cant cope with the feeling of missing out anymore.

FidelCashFlow...mor like....FiddleLoliToes

Most of those guys are not normies. But yeah I feel you it would be amazing to just hold a girl for a few minutes.

Dont watch this shit man. Why do you intentionally get yourself depressed?

You are like that obsessive foid that stalks her ex, and wonders why she is so unhappy.

Second dude is based ngl

You are like that obsessive foid that stalks her ex, and wonders why she is so unhappy.

Ara, you still don't understand what your place is on the social scale? Understand it and move on.

i hug foids daily

ps

you wouldnt be feeling this way if you didnt use reddit

reddit is cucked stop it.

Couldn't make it past 30 seconds, too painful. I want that more than sex, completely serious.

i hug foids daily
If that's true then your a Chad :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

I need it to remind me how low I am in the social ladder. I dont want myself thinking for even a second that maybe I'm a normie or somehow I can ascend. I want to carve it in my brain that I will be a lifelong kissless hugless virgin

hugging a girl doesnt make you a chad . if thats the case you talking and getting messed with by a girl makes u a chad @Edmund_Kemper

hugging a girl doesnt make you a chad . if thats the case you talking and getting messed with by a girl makes u a chad @Edmund_Kemper
She was bullying me. Also incels never get hugged

I thought normies could only get landwhale gf @Personalityinkwell

I thought normies could only get landwhale gf @Personalityinkwell
Most of those guys aren't normies. Also not every normie gets with a landwhale but that doesn't mean he's having regular good sex.

Most of those guys aren't normies. Also not every normie gets with a landwhale but that doesn't mean he's having regular good sex.
Please explain why a girl under the age of 20 would date you if you guys werent fucking as much as possible. Please tell me that

I'm so craving for physical affection from a girl, I would kill (in minecraft) just to have a foid hugging me at night before I sleep

so u dont hug your mom?

and how was she bullying you if she just took your phone and asked what your doing
She hassles me in much worse ways

also your mom doesn’t count

Please explain why a girl under the age of 20 would date you if you guys werent fucking as much as possible. Please tell me that
You give her money or you give her compliments which boost her ego. And by money I mean she uses him to buy her things or to just give her money to spend. And she can get you to do things for her she could do herself like getting her food or schoolwork.

You give her money or you give her compliments which boost her ego. And by money I mean she uses him to buy her things or to just give her money to spend. And she can get you to do things for her she could do herself like getting her food or schoolwork.
Most guys under 20 are poor so thats not true. Also 'give her complimentd' ??? She gets enough compliments on social media. Why would she date someone just to receive compliments from them? Thats the dumbest thing ive heard

Most guys under 20 are poor so thats not true. Also 'give her complimentd' ??? She gets enough compliments on social media. Why would she date someone just to receive compliments from them? Thats the dumbest thing ive heard
They get money from their parents or pocket change. And you really doubt that girls are egotistical enough to add one more orbiter around them? Honestly man I think you just don't like me because of my age. I'm not saying this because you disagree with me but most of your responses to me have just been angry or you insulting me.

They get money from their parents or pocket change. And you really doubt that girls are egotistical enough to add one more orbiter around them? Honestly man I think you just don't like me because of my age. I'm not saying this because you disagree with me but most of your responses to me have just been angry or you insulting me.
Because your arguements make no sense or youre basing them off 12 year old relationships

Because your arguements make no sense or youre basing them off 12 year old relationships
Yeah they do make sense you can disagree me but most guys on here understand what I'm saying. And I'm 15 I'm basing them off relationships in my age range and in their 20's and their 30's. You called me a 12 year old retard in a thread today in response to something I said about normies girlfriends mock them as an example of them having bad relationships. You sure understood me then.

Yeah they do make sense you can disagree me but most guys on here understand what I'm saying. And I'm 15 I'm basing them off relationships in my age range and in their 20's and their 30's. You called me a 12 year old retard in a thread today in response to something I said about normies girlfriends mock them as an example of them having bad relationships. You sure understood me then.
The fact that you care about "girls mocking their boyfriends" tells me everything i need to know about you

You are immature
You know what, your just trying to be a jerk. And no I'm not being immature for feeling bad for guys getting treated like crap. And I brung it up because I was using it as an example for how crappy most normie relationships are. You'd think me and you being in the same position you'd be less confrontational.

You know what, your just trying to be a jerk. And no I'm not being immature for feeling bad for guys getting treated like crap. And I brung it up because I was using it as an example for how crappy most normie relationships are. You'd think me and you being in the same position you'd be less confrontational.
Ok boomer

Thanks for the video, you really brightened my mood. :reeeeee:

The one at 0:22 holy fuck.

:cryfeels: :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hugged parents as a kid. It was nice. Never happening again