Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want to help her

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
FiveMore

how can I make myself useful to Rika-chan?
I want to be an NPC who helps her achieve her quest
I want to save her and give her a happy future

Brootal anime oneitis kek

Brootal anime oneitis kek
I get oneitis for pretty much whichever girl the focus is of whatever episode I'm watching
ephemeral oneitis feels so pathetic and non-comittal
imagine how unfulfilling it is to my waifus to have me distracted by other waifus
how would I even choose which one to eat dinner with?

DinnerPastaYomikoDakiRiceRest

I get oneitis for pretty much whichever girl the focus is of whatever episode I'm watching
ephemeral oneitis feels so pathetic and non-comittal
imagine how unfulfilling it is to my waifus to have me distracted by other waifus
how would I even choose which one to eat dinner with?

View attachment 472528View attachment 472530View attachment 472531View attachment 472532View attachment 472529View attachment 472534
They mog me because enough money to have their own place (or maybe it's their parents house when they're alone kek)

They mog me because enough money to have their own place (or maybe it's their parents house when they're alone kek)
still mogs us by being low-inhib enough to do that when parents are out

imagine being chad and being able to have hobbies like this

how can I make myself useful to Rika-chan?
I want to be an NPC who helps her achieve her quest
I want to save her and give her a happy future
I dunno man, sounds pretty simp to me.

You live with your parents?
no but the closet I rent is too small (Harry Potter's residence mogs mine) to set up a table in to have a romantic dinner (just bed/desk) and when I did I never would've been low-inhib enough to set up a romantic dinner date with a waifu or photograph it

Rika is love, Rika is life!
View attachment 472587
Goddamn... so I was catching up and THIS just happened

Akasaka-pill is brutal.

I can't even hate him or get mad at Rika for liking him because he pretty much is an amazing guy.
He's the kind of swell knight that foids pretend all Chads are regardless of their actual character.
For legit good-personality Chads you're outclassed without the soothing solace of hatred to distract you from the sadness of the gap between you.

I couldn't even get mad at him if he cheated on his wife by fucking a loli because Rika's actually been with him much longer than his wife so she's like his real soul-wife metaphysically speaking.

About the only solace is no matter how many timelines Akasaka takes her virginity in, after the great reset her hymen is presumably resurrected.
Even her memories of past sexual experiences (I'm sure this must've happened considering the amount of loops) got wiped as in Gou there's mention about how she started to get amnesia and couldn't remember who killed her/others in previous runs

Last edited:
I should've watched five more minutes before bitching about Akasaka, lel