Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I WANT TO HAVE SEX NOW!

I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN ! I WANT IT, NOW!
GIMME SEX NOW ! :woke:

I WANT TO FEEL DESIRED !
GIMME ! GIMME!
GIVE ME LOVE WOMEN !:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I JUST WANT TO KISS A WOMAN WHILE FUCKING HER, THEN TO SEE HER AGGRESSIVELY SUCK MY PENIS OUT OF SHEER SEXUAL DESIRE.

I WANT IT NOW ! NOW!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
I want it too:feelsree:

Swallow this :blackpill::

No woman will ever want to satisfy you sexually in this lifetime. Get used to masturbating, because that's the only way you'll get off without having to pay for it directly.

calm down there billy i know your mad mom didnt get you those fortnite skins you wanted.

fucking autist

Swallow this :blackpill::

No woman will ever want to satisfy you sexually in this lifetime. Get used to masturbating, because that's the only way you'll get off without having to pay for it directly.
NOO :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I DOn'T MY REALITY TO BE LIMITED TO THIS :woke::woke:

I REFUSE :feels::feels::feels:

I want a GF to cuddle with :feelsbadman:
I want a cute virgin female to submit her body to me, I want her to enjoy choking and gaging on my penis because she’s giving me pleasure, I want to fall asleep with her on my chest, Then when she wakes up the first thing she does is give me a bj and swallows my cum, I want her to be 200% submissive, devoted, and loyal to me. I want to provide for her and I want her to cook, clean, be submissive. Is that to much to ask for?

i want to penetrate teen puss

Just wanna dump my load into a woman.

You sound like grotesque

uHm sWeAty h0w bOut yoU iMprove yoUR pErSonAlity FiRsT :soy: