Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I want to have (free) sex with a woman of my age

Asgard3

Asgard3

i hate this forum piece of shit
-
I want a young girl who experiences 'raw' sexual attraction towards me.

go to cebu city
It's full of balding >6'5" English guys, no way I could slay there. I'm not your stereotypical White blonde (and blue-eyed) guy... of course, I'm not black-haired but I have pale skin.

jbw works in there, if you're not extremely subhuman
I've been rated 4.5/10 in Spain (by my own kind, Spanish males). In Reddit, perhaps, 5/10 from an Indian giving away 'positive' rates even to worse-looking guys than me.

isn't spanish halo a thing in the phillipines, don't they watch your shows listen to your music etc.
Spanish culture in the Philippines isn't really widespread as it did in the past.

4.5s in spain slay in cebu city anyway, also why do you give a shit about assad as a spaniard
Because I have Syriac/Iraqi roots (ancestry). I'm currently learning Arabic on my own.

2nd umayyad calpihate coming soon
Learning a fourth language will surely make a big difference by 2030, since most people in here will (most probably) be migrants from Northern Africa.

SEA is the answer but nothing is free