Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to have a kid so bad

R

righteouscel

-
But I'm being denied of this privilege what kind of man doesn't reproduce. It's been so long of me trying to do this but I'm still unsuccessful. At this point I'm willing to do whatever for a girl I don't wanna die and never have a kid.

No kid for your GrAY ass face, chico

Who would wanna bring a kid into this shitty world?

No kids for your face

I'm willing to do whatever for a girl
you cant compete in western society, women get everything they want (better wages and education) and already have a head start in life just by the simple fact that everybody likes/loves them by default because they have a pussy which led to them demanding standards that you as an incel will never match no matter how hard you try, dont get me even start on your actual competition = successful good/better looking men

its over

but you can try i wish you luck many men tried and failed here who knows maybe you can succeed

you cant compete in western society, women get everything they want (better wages and education) and already have a head start in life just by the simple fact that everybody likes/loves them by default because they have a pussy which led to them demanding standards that you as an incel will never match no matter how hard you try, dont get me even start on your actual competition = successful good/better looking men

its over

but you can try i wish you luck many men tried and failed here who knows maybe you can succeed
Even then I don't want a whore who's gonna give me stds and not raise the kid properly these bitches can't even cook so it's gonna be harder

Who would wanna bring a kid into this shitty world?
this as well as many people who have kids overrate it for social acceptance and because they dont want to admiot they fucked up and its horrible. its a shit show behind closed doors;

-they cant afford to take care of it because they were in debt or financially stretched thin before they had it but pretend theyre fine
-they dont have the time cuz they work too much but pretend its so gret yet can barely drop it to school , cook and feed it or cant find a baby sitter and are pissed
-pissed and embarassed cuz theyre kid may not be able to keep up in the competitive games parents play. (my kid got the highest academic scores, is the best at fut bahl , best looking etc)
-pissed and embarassed cuz they a bad R&G and the kid is defective and has physical or mental defects for life
-pissed cuz the kid has emotional and develoipmental needs and require social interaction but theyre too busy doing their own shit like fucking, working relaxing orsleeping and are angry and dont want to play witrh the little human because they have other shit to do so the have to put it in front the tv or palm it off on others.
-pissed because they have to do career planning and skill honing for workplace etc but dont want to so they just leave it to the school which inevitably fucks the kid up which they get pissed about later cuz the kid is a fuck up and fails the social acceptance test. this reflects poorly on the praent.
-pissed cuz they have to do maintenence on the liability like dental and doctor visits but cant or could barely afford it
-pissed when somebody has a new kid and they have an old model because it was about keeping up with the jonses and social acceptance ( other person got a new car and i have a 5, 10 or 15 year old model). they want a newer model now but have to make a new kid so the old one is not shiny or likeable anuymore so theyre bitter
-pissed after taking care of it to adulthood that the kid is resentful from abuse and mistreatment that the parent cant rely on it to take care of them in their old age

this as well as many people who have kids overrate it for social acceptance and because they dont want to admiot they fucked up and its horrible. its a shit show behind closed doors;

-they cant afford to take care of it because they were in debt or financially stretched thin before they had it but pretend theyre fine
-they dont have the time cuz they work too much but pretend its so gret yet can barely drop it to school , cook and feed it or cant find a baby sitter and are pissed
-pissed and embarassed cuz theyre kid may not be able to keep up in the competitive games parents play. (my kid got the highest academic scores, is the best at fut bahl , best looking etc)
-pissed and embarassed cuz they a bad R&G and the kid is defective and has physical or mental defects for life
-pissed cuz the kid has emotional and develoipmental needs and require social interaction but theyre too busy doing their own shit like fucking, working relaxing orsleeping and are angry and dont want to play witrh the little human because they have other shit to do so the have to put it in front the tv or palm it off on others.
-pissed because they have to do career planning and skill honing for workplace etc but dont want to so they just leave it to the school which inevitably fucks the kid up which they get pissed about later cuz the kid is a fuck up and fails the social acceptance test. this reflects poorly on the praent.
-pissed cuz they have to do maintenence on the liability like dental and doctor visits but cant or could barely afford it
-pissed when somebody has a new kid and they have an old model because it was about keeping up with the jonses and social acceptance ( other person got a new car and i have a 5, 10 or 15 year old model). they want a newer model now but have to make a new kid so the old one is not shiny or likeable anuymore so theyre bitter
-pissed after taking care of it to adulthood that the kid is resentful from abuse and mistreatment that the parent cant rely on it to take care of them in their old age
Exactly

I know you want to have a kid really bad, but I wanna MAKE a kid 1000X times more

I WANT TO CREAM A VAGINA FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROCREATION AND THEN LEAVE

I know you want to have a kid really bad, but I wanna MAKE a kid 1000X times more

I WANT TO CREAM A VAGINA FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROCREATION AND THEN LEAVE
World population just hit 8 billion and you want to bring more suffering to this world? It's bad even to raise a kid in a family (according to current global trends),but just to creampie and leave a deranged single mother to take care of a kid is the worst.

World population just hit 8 billion and you want to bring more suffering to this world? It's bad even to raise a kid in a family (according to current global trends),but just to creampie and leave a deranged single mother to take care of a kid is the worst.
HOPEFULLY THE BITCH WILL ABORT, ITS ALL ABOUT SHOOTING MY LOAD

Yeah but at least it's something to live for