Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want to gym but I need the vaccine for the gym

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
87d 2h 13m
God damn, what the fuck should I do?

Not being able to lift and mog others kills me.

But who knows what the Jews put in that fucking vaccine. I don't trust it at all.

What should I do? :feelsrope:

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
34d 2h 39m
Just lie about having taken the vaccine. Or just act like you've taken it. Nobody around here ever asks for verification, and even if they do, I'll just tell 'em my medical history is none of their goddamn business.

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★
39d 1h 8m
Meus said:
Gymmaxxing is cope if you don't have a chadlite face.
Meus said:
But who knows what the Jews put in that fucking vaccine.
Prolly microchips.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★
128d 23h 29m
I gymmaxx from home

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
87d 2h 13m
bigantennaemay1 said:
Just lie about having taken the vaccine. Or just act like you've taken it. Nobody around here ever asks for verification, and even if they do, I'll just tell 'em my medical history is none of their goddamn business.
Won't they demand that I show them a document or something? Don't underestimate how cucked wageslaves are.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Veteran
★★★★
7d 16h 47m
Search online for a gym that doesn't require members to be vaccinated. Remember - it's not a vaccine, it's a MRNA therapy injection.

Christian Eriksen collapsing during the Euros was one thing.

These two black foids collapsing on the field while playing cricket - is a sign that the Jews really did put some fucked up shit in that jab.

Two Cricket West Indies (Jamaica) women’s players collapse on field three days after second experimental COVID-19 “vaccine”​

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
154d 12h 9m
Meus said:
But who knows what the Jews put in that fucking vaccine. I don't trust it at all.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
30d 1h 53m
Meus said:

You wouldn’t even mog others if you don’t go to gym for at least 6 months, gym is fucking useless garbage, get some dumbells and lift it in your house, my arms got bigger and looks better,gym is for absolute brain dead faggots
Meus said:

Gym is the most time eating and stupid cope if you don’t have a good face, there are so many stuff you can do in that time like playing games watching or reading shit ,I fucking hate gym and the wannabe tough guys surrounding it

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
87d 2h 13m
Mentally lost cel said:
You wouldn’t even mog others if you don’t go to gym for at least 6 months, gym is fucking useless garbage, get some dumbells and lift it in your house, my arms got bigger and looks better,gym is for absolute brain dead faggots
Yeah because I have 25kg dumbbells lying around in my house, which cost like 300$, plus the machines which cost thousands of dollars. :feelstastyman: I do have dumbbells btw, but they're shit.
You wouldn’t even mog others if you don’t go to gym for at least 6 months
Kek. I did this shit constistently for 2 years and went 3-5 times every week for 2-3 hours each. :feelskek:

Pretty sure I know what i'm doing. :feelsokman: I also took protein powder and creatine. And I DID mog weak normshits. But I'm noit going to brag and go into details, I don't want a ban. I did it because I find lifting genuinely fun and I could utilize my hatred in constructive ways. If it wasn't fun I would never do it.

Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
30d 1h 53m
Meus said:
2 years and went 3-5 times every week for 2-3 hours each. :feelskek:

Pretty sure I know what i'm doing. :feelsokman: I also took protein powder and creatine. And I DID mog weak normshits. But I'm noit going to brag and go into details, I don't want a ban. I did it because I find lifting genuinely fun and I could utilize my hatred in constructive ways. If it wasn't fun I would never do it.
Sounds good if you are having fun
Meus said:
Just take the vaccine like I did, who fucking cares we’re already dead

Last edited:
Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
87d 2h 13m
Mentally lost cel said:
Sounds good if you are having fun

Just take the vaccine like I did, who fucking cares we’re already dead
Did you have any side-effects?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
30d 1h 53m
Meus said:
Did you have any side-effects?
Nope,I even got drunk as hell a week after, but there are side effects and can be deadly for some, choose the pfizer one hopefully that is better

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
34d 2h 39m
Meus said:
Won't they demand that I show them a document or something? Don't underestimate how cucked wageslaves are.
They never demand it from me, and like I said, just tell them that's your own medical information and is protected by law (assuming you're in the US). Here, I don't think even the police can ask for that, without a warrant or something.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Legend
★★★★
64d 41m
Luckily my building has one but I haven't even gone cause my physical job is enough for now.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 12h 33m
There's no bowflex for your face.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
147d 8h 42m
Home gym and dip bar :feelsLSD:

IncelvisUnimpressly

IncelvisUnimpressly

o v E R
★★
3d 14h 47m
:bluepill:After the gym I always hit the showers to improve my personality:bluepill:

E

EasternEuNeckCell98

Russian blyad with vodka
2d 15h 13m
Homegymmaxxing.did it and its cheaper in the long run:feelshehe:no chad will mog you while youre working out:feelshaha::feelshaha:and you can never be lazy to go to gym as its literally in the next room.:feelsokman:

Damn you can even do neck training without everyone staring at you:dab:

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
129d 19h 11m
‘Big John” the nickname of an ex marine who used to run a very successful MGTOW YouTube channel before YouTube shut it down and who now runs a moderately successful survival and preparedness YouTube channel called The Prepared Mind said in a recent video the jab puts something into your body that makes it very difficult to build muscles.

So for you OP I’d suggest either find a new gym or begin saving your sheckels so you can build up a home gym sufficient for your needs.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
250d 12h 18m
Take the jab. I did and had some sides and pain for a week. Then nothing else.

Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor

Recruit
★★
5d 15h 48m
Get gym equipment in your house

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 18h 47m
Get a printer and do some Photoshopping

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
★★★★★
33d 41m
Just to spite you all I got a tetanus vaccine today.