Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to grab a girls ass.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Cu1y4CqUEAAu1Rd.jpg

I remember someone wrote a post about how they were in a crowd and they grabbed some girls ass and she didn't know who did it.
I wish i could grab a girls ass but I'm too high inhib and I would probabaly get arrested.

you will be assaulted by cucks

The chance of you getting away with it is slim, and you won't get much satisfaction if it's just a quick grab through clothes and run

I did that at a crowded indoor concert to a girl walking by where no one saw and the chick was probably drunk off her mind.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I did that at a crowded indoor concert to a girl walking by where no one saw and the chick was probably drunk off her mind.

How good did it feel?

I did grab a slut’s ass back in HS. Well not really “grab” but I caressed it and she felt it. The hallways were crowded like crazy because there was a huge fight going on, i merged in with the crowd and touched a femoid’s ass and she didn’t know that i was the one who did and just kept bertstaring every guy around her.

Crustaciouse said:
How good did it feel?

She was in tiny booty shorts like that and her ass felt like a heavenly soft but still firm pillow. It was the closest I've ever been to a woman so I was of course in high heaven and fully chubbed.

In a woman's mind, an incel touching a femoid's ass is comparable to several dozen holocausts

Jockcel said:
Don't even think about it.

How can I resist? I see round firm asses everyday and always get the urge to grab one.

towncel said:
The chance of you getting away with it is slim

The chance is pretty good actually. There is a good chance she won't do anything or will just walk away, that's how people deal with situations they aren't too familiar with when they have something bad happen to them, hence why a lot of rape victims don't physically fight back. The chances of her screaming or cussing at you isn't that high, but some may.

Crustaciouse said:
How can I resist? I see round firm asses everyday and always get the urge to grab one.

Just buy a hooker and you can grab all you want.

Best to eradicate this kind of urges from your system

you are not worthy to do this kind of thing, accept it and move on

Solitarian_Walker said:
She was in tiny booty shorts like that and her ass felt like a heavenly soft but still firm pillow. It was the closest I've ever been to a woman so I was of course in high heaven and fully chubbed.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(kidding)

I dont think jail is worth it

Crustaciouse said:
Cu1y4CqUEAAu1Rd.jpg

I remember someone wrote a post about how they were in a crowd and they grabbed some girls ass and she didn't know who did it.
I wish i could grab a girls ass but I'm too high inhib and I would probabaly get arrested.

I did this on a packed train. Was a good feeling but I'm sad that I'll never be that low-inhib again.

If you can, go to a crowded club and grope a really drunk/drugged out girl in the mass of people. They both won't remember and won't care if you're really quiet about it.

In 2018 still 2017 here tho nobody gives a shit if you grab her ass. Grab her by the pussy and say you want it bad now that's where assault would begin but if she is drugged or drink as fuck you can do whatever as long as nobody is alerted.

For some reason i never wanted to do this. I like asses aesthetically but not fond of touching them or fucking them. I more of a boob guy.

Mahlo said:
In a woman's mind, an incel touching a femoid's ass is comparable to several dozen holocausts

LOLED hard thx

I used to do this all the time in high school. I still brush and squeeze in crowded public places.

One of my favourite things to do that's similar to this is groping a femoid cashiers hand as you hand her money. Drop it in her hand but grab it as you pull away.letting your fingers slide and linger as you retract your hand. It's even better when she has change to give you because it's completely feasible that you'd touch her like that. But the discomfort and revulsion at the touch is hilarious because there isn't shit she can do.

a girl littlespooned me in a bus once

If an ugly male does it, they will be executed. If chad does it, it's accepted.