Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to go to cinema but don't want to be seen going alone

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I am thinking of going to a cinema 100 miles away from my home town because I don't want to risk being seen by my ex-classmates even if the probability of seeing them is extremely low. I am just too high inhib and don't want to be seen alone :feelstrash:

Do you want to play DDR at the cinema?

Stop caring what people think
full

just do what i do and purchase two tickets. this way you can say you have a date but got stood up AND a free chair next to you to place snacks and jackets. plus more leg/arm room

one time a female asked if the seat next to me was taken. i said yes i was waiting on someone. i looked around anxiously before the movie started. near the end i overheard her tell her girlfriends something about feeling sad for me because the other person didnt show up. sympathy points. if i was more attractive they would have asked to suck my cock

I feel for you fellowcel. I've done it the once, travelled for about 1.5 hours and got drunk as well. Was definitely not worth it as i ended up getting mugged as well, teaches me to go outside really.

just remember that your life is over anyway , so why be high inhib ?

just find the movie u want to watch online bro.. those theatres dont deserve ur money

Y don't u just watch at home? I don't go to cinema for same problem u have and I'm fine with watching stuff at home

Why?

1. People who are there won't give a shit. They are too busy with their own lives/thoughts/concerns to worry about or probably even notice you.
2. Anyone who's sad enough to think less of you because you're on your own isn't worth your concern.

Doing things alone is great. You can do what you want, just relax and enjoy your own company. Embrace it, don't try to avoid it.

bruh, too much.

Are you going to watch The Grudge?

Same happens to me, over for high inhib cels, we have to wait until it appeats on the internet

What films are out this time of year though? Its the graveyard shift.

As for cinemas, you really need to travel 100 miles to not be spotted?

I am thinking of going to a cinema 100 miles away from my home town because I don't want to risk being seen by my ex-classmates even if the probability of seeing them is extremely low.
Avoiding ex classmates is understandable. I gained a lot of weight after high school, and when I'd have to go back to my hometown, I would always try to disguise myself and stealthily move about. 100 miles is extreme though. I'd go to a morning showing during the week. All the wagies will be slaving away.

Ask yourself why you wanna go. If it’s for the actual experience, then go ahead and do it for yourself. If it’s just to get out of the house, going to a place that is know for dates and where you have the possibility to encounter your classmates is a low iq move.