Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to go ER today.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I saw a 6’0 tallfag rice, barely average looking groping his cute Chinese girlfriend infront of my face, touching her chest, shoulders, ears, lips, and even her ass once and she kept leaning into and staring up to him intently at my local Popeyes.

Fuck you if you seriously believe in the Racepill, only height matters, I get mogged by tallfag chinks and curries with girls every time I go out.

Last edited:
Ok agent smith have a nice coffee break

only height matters, I get mogged by tall chinks and curries with girls every time I go out.
I've been saying this for years and no one listened

Similar thing happened when i was at target yesterday, saw this asian couple at the sporting goods section and it was only me and them in the aisle .I tried not looking at them but i definitely heard a smooching sound when i turned around to leave.Fuck these sexhavers.

i am numb to it by now:fuk:

@Incelius Savage

I saw a 6’0 tallfag rice, barely average looking groping his cute Chinese girlfriend infront of my face, touching her chest, shoulders, ears, lips, and even her ass once and she kept leaning into and staring up to him intently at my local Popeyes.

Fuck you if you seriously believe in the Racepill, only height matters, I get mogged by tallfag chinks and curries with girls every time I go out.
racepill is still real. Height pill just overrides it and takes precedence

He might be pissed at you for deny his precious racepill
He is a bonepiller, not a racepiller

See you on the news, agent

Beyond brutal.

If it’s a deathnic marrying a white or Latina= ascended.
If it’s a cumskin marrying a deathnic= leveling down.

I'm taller than that but the thing is when your tall your face can get deformed aswell

I mog all my ancestors and my parents because they are born with a small skeleton frame same with me

But luckily I grew and since I grew taller than expected my face got deformed a bit

I noticed when I take selfies that I have a deformed oger like features

Being tall doesn't instantly mean you get laid it isn't factor but a 5'9 aryan with good facial features would mog me to hell and I seen it happen

Height is ONE of the factors

Face is law
Dude are you deformed or something? Unless you’re genuinely deformed u can loosmax and gymaxx.

Take selfies on Snapchat. Your phone lenses aren’t accurate. Everyone’s face is deformed in selfies lol.

Ya but never look at a women's words but there actions

Maybe those foids wouldn't fick him but guaranteed other foids will
Trust me, you might a incel rn but put in some work and you’ll be able to land some low tier Becky at the least.

If ur 5’8”, deformed face Indian like me, it’s over for u.

I did take selfies on snapchat

And my nose and eye area makes me look so bad my nose is pretty long if that makes sense same with my ears

Plus I'm Indian

And I look like an oger

I'm taking care of my skin but looksmaxxing is cope tbh I been mewing for 4 months and I'm yet to see any noticeable results
On Snapchat my face looks more symmetrical. How do u look in the mirror?

I'd say 9/11maxxing would be better here but sans a plane. Just wear a dynamite vest next time. When they're getting all touching in front of you open your arms wide and smile and say 'can I join'. Proceed to bear hug them both but bury your head in her chest and motor boat as much as possible. Release detonator.

You'll get like 3-4 birds stoned at once. Some titty action, escape repercussions and end your suffering, teach soyciety a lesson with fear, and the satisfaction of knowing the last thoughts through their heads will be of disgust at some subhuman abomination even having the nerve to speak to them.

Ya I guess

I'm trying to ascend though but I'm very socially isolated right now maybe at work I can ascend let's see what happens though
Keep in mind, you will always be invisible to cumbuckets even if u ascend.

So what does that mean? Live life like u got nothing to lose. I reccomend doing combat sports, working out, etc.

Women hate us either way, so what do we have to lose?

Agreed

Your pretty based
That’s what i started doing. Inceldom has been a blessing for me.

I’m a short Indian. It’s not my fault I can’t get laid. Anyone in our predicament would never get laid. That makes me feel way better about being a 20 YO KHV.

seeing ethnic tallfags already feels more than a punch to the gut

WMAF is one cases where JBW actually works, dude. And ER himself was created due to it, lol.

seeing ethnic tallfags already feels more than a punch to the gut
Especially when they are taller than their fathers: meanwhile my subhuman ass is shorter than my dad.

Please go but write my name on the gun or bullets

That isn't really proof for JBW. It just shows that the majority of asian males are low T beta males. And women are biologically attracted towards strong alpha males. That's why asian women very often betray their race. And they mostly choose white males because a lot are too racist to date niggers. Some do, but most don't.
:soy: :redpill::redpill::redpill:

It's over for emergencyroomcels

Have some balls, ignore it and make money to buy out what ever you want

Din't come crying over here now when the FBI and NYPD knock on your door.

That isn't really proof for JBW. It just shows that the majority of asian males are low T beta males. And women are biologically attracted towards strong alpha males. That's why asian women very often betray their race. And they mostly choose white males because a lot are too racist to date niggers. Some do, but most don't.
JBW is the biggest cope I’ve ever heard of my life