Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to go ER on my supervisor. I did most of the work tonight - he congratulated the bitch cute white thoid living life on easy-mode.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The problem with Latino males - is that they foid worship way too much.

I was working the register tonight alone, at an event that had an attendance over 10,000 people. The boss comes by, and says to the guy who was supposed to be helping me on the register, “Hey, I need you somewhere else.” So I was alone, and the credit card reader was basically broken. I put in probably 100 credit card numbers manually into the register tonight.

And this faggot, at 11:00pm - gives “employee of the night” to a 23-year-old white blonde foid who has a boyfriend, she would never fuck him - but he gives the award to her.

I have worked for this company for three years - and I have never been awarded “employee of the night”.

I hate normgroids, especially weak male foid-worshipping normpigs.

My supervisor is such a faggot.

It’s obvious my company hates ugly males. The only two males that have been with the company since the pandemic who have never been promoted - are myself and another subhuman male.

The other subhuman is like 35-years-old and a dad already, so he doesn’t care.

I have no choice but to be quiet at this job. Because, if I tell the truth I will probably get fired for insulting these normalsheep.

I hate males that behave as if they can’t hold a conversation with me - yet as soon as a fat ugly toilet comes around they turn into Oprah Winfrey and won’t shut the fuck up.

I hate normalfag males.

That's brutal. Back when I worked at a restaurant the hosts (who were all attractive foids) got one of the servers fired for "harrassing them" even though he didn't do anything. I know because the fucking whores were almost bragging about it; all he did was talk to them.

One night, I might just become fed up, and say to everyone, “No, no, I’m employee of the night. I don’t care what you say, I deserve it more than she does. You are wrong. No, I won tonight.”

That's brutal. Back when I worked at a restaurant the hosts (who were all attractive foids) got one of the servers fired for "harrassing them" even though he didn't do anything. I know because the fucking whores were almost bragging about it; all he did was talk to them.
Yes, that happened to me in the past.

Tonight I had to deal with working next to two 9/10 twenty and twenty-one year old white blonde foids wearing leggings… I was so distracted all night. It was so unfair, my goodness, I hate foids that wear leggins to work.

Tonight I had to deal with working next to two 9/10 twenty and twenty-one year old white blonde foids wearing leggings… I was so distracted all night. It was so unfair, my goodness, I hate foids that wear leggins to work.
I want to rape both of them in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2.

How much you get for such an wagie award

You kinda remind me of the Supreme Gentleman with your way of writing.
I'm sorry though, I know first hand how much that shit sucks. Especially knowing we'd probably get fired too if we asked them out.

I want to rape both of them in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2.
:feelskek:

You kinda remind me of the Supreme Gentleman with your way of writing.
I'm sorry though, I know first hand how much that shit sucks. Especially knowing we'd probably get fired too if we asked them out.
ER nevER died

I hate males that behave as if they can’t hold a conversation with me - yet as soon as a fat ugly toilet comes around they turn into Oprah Winfrey and won’t shut the fuck up.
Yep, I fucking hate this too, i despise it so much. They can also become very chatty around a chad they want to befriend too.
“No, no, I’m employee of the night. I don’t care what you say, I deserve it more than she does. You are wrong. No, I won tonight.”
Lmfao I mean if you eventually plan to quit you may as well, and do share the story there though.

Thanks for sharing this story though, I can relate to it a little. And have had similar situations. Foids really just live on easy mode, my mother today was trying to tell me that was not the case lol.

My supervisor is such a faggot.

It’s obvious my company hates ugly males. The only two males that have been with the company since the pandemic who have never been promoted - are myself and another subhuman male.

The other subhuman is like 35-years-old and a dad already, so he doesn’t care.
Any job that includes interacting with customers will always, always favour beautiful females without a hint of shame. Last year there was a two month period where I couldn't find a job as a waiter/cashier because all around they were only hiring foids "of good presence" (beautiful), and the only one where I had a chance hired a highschool dropout chadlet over the overqualified me :feelsree:. Thankfully I found something later on, but those two months I was malding hard.

Actually blood boiling, I feel you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back