Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to go back to when I was young.

sulpuda

sulpuda

Recruit
★★★★
qBhhaNMRqBui1-vAwFnMhtd4RoQFclXL7sS7Tw9X9tPx5u8KPB76bWpr0asIgFjnAWFlQ4eiStx9SyLhjMbV55hvhsV-SYO3IaXAbUQsq_UhJRd6WmoNwNHA0MlEvx-ATRf7SJclkE8xU59L17MRKw.webp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cat_Returns
It was before I entered elementary school. I happened to see a rerun of The Cat Returns on TV. It was a really fun movie. More than anything, this movie instilled in me a fantasy about women. The woman was beautiful and kind, like an angel. But as I got older, I found out that was wrong. Accepting the truth is painful. Sometimes I want to go back to my bluepilled childhood.

Constant propaganda is needed to convince men that women are good people with morals. Once this propaganda is gone the whole system collapses.

Constant propaganda is needed to convince men that women are good people with morals. Once this propaganda is gone the whole system collapses.
indeed.