Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to get kissed

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I honestly cannot take this torture of being kissless. It's a lot easier to deal with in the summer when I'm sequestered in my room all day, but during school months it's a FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL AUSCHWITZ. There wasn't one day that I didn't see a couple kiss in the hallways, and also hear hypersexual Chads talk about who they fucked last night. But I don't even want sex, I just want to kiss a girl.

I was once with my only so-called "friend" (who's a 5-6/10 normie) and he just HAD to brag to me about his makeout session with an FWB one time, and asked if I had ever kissed a girl. When I told him no, he looked genuinely shocked.

"Duuuuuuude, you're about to be a junior and you still haven't kissed anyone? Oh, man."

I know. Kids are starting early. I'm literally the equivalent of a 30-year-old virgin in my city.

My lips don't even know the motion of kissing, so I'd probably fuck it up anyway if, by some miracle or divine intervention, a girl wanted to kiss me. But I still want it. I NEED IT. I NEED TO BE TOUCHED BY FEMALE LIPS. ANYWHERE. A girl could fucking kiss my fingertips and I'd be satisfied. :feelscry::feelscry:

I
NEED
IT.

Just hire a prostitute theory.

You're not entitled to kisses, bro

Lmao, just remember that Elliot Rodger almost shot a couple because he saw them kissing on a park bench while he was in his BMW.

As an incel, you would be unlucky enough to be shot by the next ER during your first kiss. Worse ways to die I suppose.

I am going to college and never kissed a girl. Its okay.

But yeah I definitely get what you mean. Psychological Aushwitz is probably one of the best descriptions I've heard of for high school as a truecel (uni is the 9th circle of hell).

Your last post said that you didn't need women complaining they are disgusting and now you want a kiss from any foid that possibly had 10+ cocks down her throat

I'm just want one a girl with who share nice moments. We want things stupid,but we can't get it. World hate us. People hate us.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm just want one a girl with who share nice moments. We want things stupid,but we can't get it. World hate us. People hate us.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
And then you gallop into the sunset? This ain't disney.

And then you gallop into the sunset? This ain't disney.
Share nice moments is not a fantasy. See the sunset with someone you love should be something pretty awesome.

Dont be autistic,boyo. Nice moments are not a disney movie.

Arent you 6' 2" at 16 YEARS OLD???

Dude im sure that if your face isnt a solid 3/10 you are LARPing hard. Or you just are aspie and dont approach woman.

Cope, All you need is your hobbies, a car, and taking random photographs of yourself in scenic vistas, alone.

GO MGTOW

It feels so gay because both you and her have lips. Also, you are always hearing smooching sound and her breathing. Of course, I'm a pro and I can keep my breath+suck her air so that she suffocates.

i read that most kisses have a taste. so if she smoked prior to kissing, you'd tasting cigs. kinda disgusting tbh

I can't see what's so great about kissing, I guess my brain is not hardwired to gain anything from it. Also it's a complete mystery to me what you're supposed to do with your tongue and stuff, I would be probably doing something extremely awkward if I had the chance to try.

Man this shit is brutal, you are both a victim of your own carnal desires and female hypergamy.
My condolences.

I am going to college and never kissed a girl. Its okay.

But yeah I definitely get what you mean. Psychological Aushwitz is probably one of the best descriptions I've heard of for high school as a truecel (uni is the 9th circle of hell).
You found uni worse than high school?
Cope, All you need is your hobbies, a car, and taking random photographs of yourself in scenic vistas, alone.

GO MGTOW
Do you do this?

I feel you dude, almost 23 here and also in college. Worst of all this is that i've been to 2 sex workers and they didnt want to kiss me.
I also party almost every weekend and try talking to girls too, no results.

Just pay a girl in your class $20 for a kiss, fucking A.

Start with $5, and go up in $5 increments so that they feel like they're getting more. Who knows, maybe you'll even get a $5 kiss.

If you've kissed a girl can you honestly still call yourself incel?

Start with $5, and go up in $5 increments so that they feel like they're getting more. Who knows, maybe you'll even get a $5 kiss.
That's an awful idea.

i dont know that feel srry friend

If you've kissed a girl can you honestly still call yourself incel?
Unless you had to pay for it, then no. If a girl was attracted to you enough to kiss you, you're not incel.

Play this song out loud on your phone

Walk up to girls with puppy dog look on your face
you'll get your kiss

Hasn't this advice been given to you before? Sorry but if you won't even act on advice given to you no one to blame but yourself sorry

What happened that was so much worse than HS?
EVERYONE and I do honestly mean EVERYONE mogs me by a good 3 points at least. There are prime Chads and Stacies joyriding near campus, casually making out in even more frequency than hs, and throwing even wilder parties with even more degeneracy. Uni is hs cranked up to 11.

I kissed 3 prostitutes.

Sweetest thing ever.

Choose one with lips without rinkles.

Mega-cringe.

*Whispers as I walk on by*
"Ugh omg, like, did you hear that creep Sadness asked to pay Becky just for a kiss? What a loser hahahahahaha!"
>Gasoline thrown on the fire that is my reputation.