Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to get charged with 1st degree murder in video game

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Normies keyed my car. Er time
20200624 173212

Don't do it we do not need middle aged toilets researching us. Punch the grass instead

Don't do it we do not need middle aged toilets researching us. Punch the grass instead
Look what they did to my car man. Fuck what toilets think. Normies will force me to go to prison

Look what they did to my car man. I ain't gonna let this slide

Look what they did to my car man. Fuck what toilets think. Normies will force me to go to prison
Forget about commiting crimes. And do something that won't land you in a cell rotting when you die. If anything just train yourself and drink some tea.

Forget about commiting crimes. And do something that won't land you in a cell rotting when you die. If anything just train yourself and drink some tea.
thanks brocel. Real fuckin heated rn

thanks brocel. Real fuckin heated rn
I am not saying that to be nice either. I just miss it when there was good things to be happy about.

Buy an AK47 and mow them down!

ER now humanity is a mistake and we all deserve death (in video games)

Who the hell would do that? And who the hell would think it's legal or OK?
Idk man to tell you the truth, I just came out one day and the car was scratched up. I sold the car, and never caught the fucker who did it