Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to get an iphone

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Samsung is such shit iPhones have always been better

Samsung is such shit:feelsEhh: bro compare flagship samsung with flagship iphone:feelswhere:

Are you kidding me? :dafuckfeels:
IPhone has always been inferior and more expensive. And you can't even download a file with it. It's a joke. You're basically paying to be a slave.

IPhone has always been inferior and more expensive. And you can't even download a file with it. It's a joke. You're basically paying to be a slave.
clearly you've never owned one they feel so much more superior

Based I used to be a longtime Android user and all my Android phones started lagging within a year and battery life sucks.

So when my phone carrier finally got iPhone, I immediately switched to iPhone. I never had a good experience with Android phones while all my iPhones have been good except for battery life. Never lagged or had other problems.

Based I used to be a longtime Android user and all my Android phones started lagging within a year and battery life sucks.

So when my phone carrier finally got iPhone, I immediately switched to iPhone. I never had a good experience with Android phones while all my iPhones have been good except for battery life. Never lagged or had other problems.
Tell me about it iPhones work better and last up to 2 years atleast I've had this phone I'm using for 4 and its torture I might wait out for the iphone 13 also the touchscreen on android is such shit

I have iPhone, but I wish I had an Android.

iPhone is for soys and foids

Apple is the most overpriced chad trait company... :feelspuke:

Stop calling me!

(;; 15748370568