Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to fuck young Chibi

DSC05400a%2BBirthday%2BMassacre.jpg

It's very sad. Sea creatures are constantly fucked up, even DDT (which isn't used as an insecticide since years) is still in the environment. For predators water pollution is also especially shitty due to biomagnification which means that the amount of chemicals taken up increases with the trophic scale. And other suffer due to the climate (especially the Great Crested Crebe due to the shit affecting its favorite food in the form of sand eels).

Saw many dead seals on my last visit to Denmark. There were also once part of the spinal column of a whale washing on shore in the Northern Sea as I was there. Saw even some parts of these by ships dismembered whales (but they were still very small).
On Sylt it's very based because they display there on the entrance of one of the aquariums are single vertebra of a sperm whale, it's enormous and really shows you the size of them.
Sperm whales are btw very based, they have that Spermateci organ which they can use to dive without muscle effort (by heating/cooling down wax) and enormous amounts of myoglobin to accumulate air within their muscles. Sadly the aquarium itself is not as good as it once was, there are no chimaeras displayed there anymore (they were very based chondrichthyians which have poisonous stings, tooth plates and live in the coldest/deepest waters, also many of them wear their genitals on their face). But luckily aquariums in Germany started to have them again, even know a good aquarium with Hydrolagus colliei.