Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to fuck Dylan Roof’S Sister

Would you fuck Dylan Roof’s Sister?No, fuck Stacie’s

• Total voters
Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
29822538 E98E 4CAB 9FBC 452DFB711C9B

I don’t know why , something is wrong with me.

We all would want to

Wait whats her age? PEDO.

Nothing is wrong with you.
I saw her picture and wanted to instantly hate fuck her throat. Would u fuck her if given the chance ?

I just came across this on the news sites. Little Roof got arrested lol.

Stupid dumb spoiled Stacy though, fuck her.

holy fuck she is hot of course i would

Too lazy to search up. What did the dumb slut do? Wish her brother killed her.

You know she's fucking crazy too. Yes.

Dylan Roof is better looking than her no homo but he was still an incel.

Too lazy to search up. What did the dumb slut do? Wish her brother killed her.
She brought a can of mace and weed to her high school. Also said anyone walking in the honor of the shooting that happened last month are fools.

I would love to make stormfrontcel babies with her.

She brought a can of mace and weed to her high school. Also said anyone walking in the honor of the shooting that happened last month are fools.
LOL. I'd fuck the shit out of that cunt as long as she's legal. What a dumb worthless bitch.

Superior aryan goddess I am not worthy of putting my brown dick inside her

Dylan roof looks like coconut head from neds declassified.
The tactical bowlcut is so heinous that it's hard to assess his facial attractiveness. With a different haircut he might be OK-looking.

I'd fuck her, but there'd be no hate.

LOL if you don't have an ascended racist prime JB girlfriend. Could you honestly imagine anything more fun than that?

I would love to make stormfrontcel babies with her.

I want to make halfniglet babies with her, who, by age 13, will play ball sports outside your house and intimidate you.

(Jk i don't want kids, expensive, ungrateful crotchspawn,.... probably cope cuz ill never find a woman who wants any with me)

I want to make halfniglet babies with her, who, by age 13, will play ball sports outside your house and intimidate you.

(Jk i don't want kids, expensive, ungrateful crotchspawn,.... probably cope cuz ill never find a woman who wants any with me)
Shes racist af , but I’d hate fuck her with my ethnic dick . She’s 18 so her mileage can’t be too far? Are can it?

She's a trash human only good for fucking.

Shes racist af , but I’d hate fuck her with my ethnic dick . She’s 18 so her mileage can’t be too far? Are can it?

She needs a big ethnic dick to cure her stormfrontery like that Russian girl in WAW 1.4 or whatever episode it was.

from 14:18

(from 14:18)

What a qt, Id marry her in a heartbeat tbh

lol

Imagine if she got a short haircut and you turned over in bed one day and found yourself sleeping next to dylan roof.

Seriously tho, 7/10 would bang

lol

Imagine if she got a short haircut and you turned over in bed one day and found yourself sleeping next to dylan roof.

Seriously tho, 7/10 would bang
lmao:lul:

want to anal that bitch

of course I would, assuming she's 18+

id fuck her every orfice, especially the feetpussy

I'd paint her face with my cum and make her swallow it.