Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I Want To Fuck And Impregnate An 18 Year Old Bitch.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
This would be so fucking amazing and great.

I'd love to bend over an 18 year old bitch and start fucking her like crazy, I'd spank her ass and pull her hair, I'd also use her tits as handle bars while I'm fucking her super roughly and aggressively.

While I'm fucking her I'd tell her how much I want to fill up her cunt with my sperm and yell at her "I'm your superior master you bitch"

I'd then cum deep inside her cunt and impregnate her. She'd love every second of me fucking her.

(18 year old foids are adults by the way mods)

INCEL TEARS, CALL FBI KGB ATF CIA NSA MI6

SoyBooru - Post 16588: anger_mark arm baby blood confederate glasses hair  hand knife leg maga makeup nordic_chad open_mouth penis soyjak stubble text  trad_wife tranny variant:classic_soyjak variant:wojak wojak

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

IT: an 18 year old is still a child :soy:

Anybody feels like there are no sexy girls anymore? I feel like the only girls, I want to fuck is anime girl robots. If I don't get a girlfriend, I'm buying a sex doll. I wish human would advance, were people can buy human like female robots. I wouldn't have to worry about the trouble when it comes to dating a slut.

Normies will call you a pedophile

INCEL TEARS, CALL FBI KGB ATF CIA NSA MI6
The Marleys will come to this thread and knock the wall down. I accepted this. However I want older women preferably 21 though their isn't any virgin 21 year olds. I accept that

18 yr old cunt plowed and put to submission

That's crazy.

I'd love to bend over an 18 year old bitch and start fucking her like crazy, I'd spank her ass and pull her hair, I'd also use her tits as handle bars while I'm fucking her super roughly and aggressively.

While I'm fucking her I'd tell her how much I want to fill up her cunt with my sperm and yell at her "I'm your superior master you bitch"

I'd then cum deep inside her cunt and impregnate her. She'd love every second of me fucking her.
I agree COMPLETELY. I’d also fuck her while she’s pregnant

Same