Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I want to file a complaint against my university

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
I only don't know how to go about it. 3 years ago a female study buddy falsely accused and reported me for stalking. As a result I had to go with her together to the dean, and I had to explain the situation to her. They also called my parents about it, which I didn't want in the first place and should have been discussed with me first.

During the talk with the dean, she explained why I was there, and when she pronounced the word stalking to me she made this very dirty face (unconsciously). Then I had to explain how I didn't stalk the girl, but just walked her to her car. We then agreed it was miscommunication, and for them that was the end of that.

But for me it was not the end. Every time I opened my student system, the list of student notes would appear, and on top was the one about the stalking. Every time I logged in you could see the text "...stalking a fellow student" on the screen. As a result I felt bad about logging into my student system, and I would make sure I was alone and no other students were around.

Apart from that, she also told other students about the stalking. I got cold faces from people and nobody looked at me or treated me normally anymore, except for one girl. Suddenly people whom I had known for years changed there attitude against me. Due to stress and isolation I developed psychosis and ended up in a mental hospital for months, where they forced 7 sessions of electroshock therapy on me (the next year I got 7 more, even though I protested). Nobody from the university visited me or send me a card. Now I have been on forced penfluridol for almost a year and have to visit a psychiatrist weekly.

Even after 3 years I still feel the results of what happened, so I am thinking of going to a confidence person at my university and filing a complaint for psychological harassment from a faculty member. I am only afraid to go. I feel like as a guy I won't get taken serious, because they always assume girls are in the right if they accuse someone. Also the university has completely shattered my confidence, even after making so much effort in my study achievements for many years. The way the university treated me was incredibly rude. Just because a girl makes an accusation they want to protect her, and they don't consider the emotions of the guy. For me this caused lasting psychological trauma. Meanwhile the university profiles themself as being inclusive and caring about diversity. Everytime I see this I feel like they are hypocrites. They act like judge, jury and executioner. They can just call me in and interrogate me without any proof for anything, just because a girls says something. In this case I also invested a lot of effort helping this girl, and all I get back from my university is being stigmatized.

After 3 years I feel a lot of anger about it, but I don't know what to do. Any normie would sue the university if their ego perceived a slight like this. The best thing I can do is to vent my story here, on an incel form, which unironically is the only safe place where I can share this without being assumed I am in the wrong or being kicked down.

Last edited:
feel like as a guy I won't get taken serious, because they always assume girls are in the right if they accuse someone. Also the university has completely shattered my confidence, even after making so much effort for many years. The way the university treated me was incredibly rude. Just because a girl makes an accusation they want to protect her, and they don't consider the emotions of the guy. For me this caused lasting psychological trauma. Meanwhile the university profiles themself as being inclusive and caring about diversity. Everytime I see this I feel like they are hypocrites. They act like judge, jury and executioner. They can just call me in and interrogate me without any proof for anything, just because a girls says something.
Of course they’ll do this shit , schools are horrible horrible places mostly , always trying to cover up everything and protecting the harasser, and of course they’ll laugh at you and will even give you detention for filing a complaint against her, they are literal hellholes bro, very relatable btw
stalking a fellow student
What the fuck is even this shit lol

didnt know they still did electroshock therapy
wonder if they can shock my dick

Of course they’ll do this shit , schools are horrible horrible places mostly , always trying to cover up everything and protecting the harasser, and of course they’ll laugh at you and will even give you detention for filing a complaint against her, they are literal hellholes bro, very relatable btw

Yes but how can they get away with sexism in the year 2021? I don't understand this. This is why I want to file a complaint, to fight like they do, but I don't have the normie narcissism and anger needed to be taken seriously.

Yes but how can they get away with sexism in the year 2021? I don't understand this. This is why I want to file a complaint, to fight like they do, but I don't have the normie narcissism and anger needed to be taken seriously.
That’s the way society and the world is nowadays , you can fight tho if you have anger that much but it wouldn’t be worth it IMO , just leave it bro

It's called electroconvulsive therapy. They say it "sometimes works", but they don't know why it "sometimes works". In my opinion it is not scientific at all and only does harm. In my case it justified for them tieing me down to the bed and forcing me anesthetics, so I would go unconscious. They did this for 10 times after I protested and fought against them and screamed not to do it. Then you have these videos on TED where foids give propaganda about ECTs where they act like those things like being tied up don't happen anymore (they show evil mad scientists to make it seem like a funny stereotype), but that is exactly what happened to me. There are a lot of sadistic people working in psychiatry and I have seen a lot of abuse there.
Imagine every time you want to check your grades, the university reminds you that they have officially labeled you a stalker, and that nobody wants anything to do with you anymore.

But you still have to work hard, smile and be ambitious :) You owe society so you better give a good contribution

Last edited:
Someone nuke this fucking shithole planet please.
I only don't know how to go about it. 3 years ago a female study buddy falsely accused and reported me for stalking. As a result I had to go with her together to the dean, and I had to explain the situation to her. They also called my parents about it, which I didn't want in the first place and should have been discussed with me first.
imagine putting a toilet in a place of power like a dean :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Someone nuke this fucking shithole planet please.

imagine putting a toilet in a place of power like a dean :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Maybe if it was a guy he would have white knighted and give me the impression that he wanted to physically attack me

Maybe if it was a guy he would have white knighted and give me the impression that he wanted to physically attack me
Yeah, even if it was a "man" instead, he'd believe her no matter what because "all whamen are kweens whamen never lie"

NUKE THIS PLANET PLEASE :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Yeah, even if it was a "man" instead, he'd believe her no matter what because "all whamen are kweens whamen never lie"

NUKE THIS PLANET PLEASE :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I just want an apology letter from my university, then maybe I can let it go to rest. But I feel like it is very difficult to get an apology from normies these days. It's more precious than gold to them. I want it to be a well-meant apology, and also stressing that because they are an inclusive university (jfl), they don't want to treat male students differently from female students

I just want an apology letter from my university, then maybe I can let it go to rest. But I feel like it is very difficult to get an apology from normies these days. It's more precious than gold to them. I want it to be a well-meant apology, and also stressing that because they are an inclusive university (jfl), they don't want to treat male students differently from female students
no apology for you unless you threaten to sue them or something, they don't give a shit about ugly/short men and they never will, but if you were a foid they'd fucking name the university in your name if you cried about "muh rape muh sexual assault" :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

no apology for you unless you threaten to sue them or something, they don't give a shit about ugly/short men and they never will, but if you were a foid they'd fucking name the university in your name if you cried about "muh rape muh sexual assault" :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I am not short and normal looking, but instead of assuming you are a creep they will probably assume you are a dark triad psycho. I lose either way. They think for some reason they have the right to treat me like this. And nobody gives a fuck so they actually can. My dad only cares about rectifying so my reputation isn't damaged. Who cares about what the dean thinks. All my fellow students ostracized me, and the faculty just gets away with this shit.

delete clownworld

You should rent a Ryder truck and load it with a few tons of fertilizer and some diesel fuel and park it in the middle of campus.

‘Stalking’ is just existing as a locally undesired male.

Here’s the thing, it’s always going to be on their side. No matter what you do it’s going to be them vs you. Just look at how society gives woman privilege in this regard. And I totally believe you. I believe someone here just said change schools. I think that would be a good option. If not that then, deal with it. Acceptance can be hard.

That's just unfair. "Innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply when it comes to ugly males. They have absolutely no right to humiliate you like that.

fucking brutal man. i've been victim of this bullshit on multiple ocattions like public transports, walking my way home, back when i was a kid walking to school, etc etc but it didn't consistently last this long because ofc i didn't have to do.

how many years are left until you get the degree btw?

legit the most ragefuel thread i've seen.
nice ''contribution'' to a thread no wonder you got banned you faggot.

how many years are left until you get the degree btw?
I still have one year for my second master degree. During my bachelors degree I got basically ostracized, but then during my masters I went to more events and the new people were a bit more kind, and then this happened and I was ostracized again. People wouldn't even have lunch with me. Now I ended up almost graduating with 0 friends.

The ER option is 100% justified

That's just unfair. "Innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply when it comes to ugly males. They have absolutely no right to humiliate you like that.
Also not for average looking males. Or maybe it's because I am high inhib and non NT. If you don't respond with narcissistic anger like most normies do, they assume you are guilty. People love drama, this goes up to all levels of society, especially if a girl accuses a classmate of stalking

You should rent a Ryder truck and load it with a few tons of fertilizer and some diesel fuel and park it in the middle of campus.
Anfo,s me...
I want to sue the universe...

I think you should sue that shithole for enough money to have a nice life!

Also not for average looking males. Or maybe it's because I am high inhib and non NT. If you don't respond with narcissistic anger like most normies do, they assume you are guilty
i think if you act that way as an ugly male you'll be labeled a ''crazy'' but maybe it also does make you see less guilty.

During the talk with the dean, she explained why I was there, and when she pronounced the word stalking to me she made this very dirty face (unconsciously). Then I had to explain how I didn't stalk the girl, but just walked her to her car. We then agreed it was miscommunication, and for them that was the end of that.

But for me it was not the end. Every time I opened my student system, the list of student notes would appear, and on top was the one about the stalking. Every time I logged in you could see the text "...stalking a fellow student" on the screen. As a result I felt bad about logging into my student system, and I would make sure I was alone and no other students were around.

Apart from that, she also told other students about the stalking. I got cold faces from people and nobody looked at me or treated me normally anymore, except for one girl. Suddenly people whom I had known for years changed there attitude against me. Due to stress and isolation I developed psychosis and ended up in a mental hospital for months, where they forced 7 sessions of electroshock therapy on me (the next year I got 7 more, even though I protested). Nobody from the university visited me or send me a card. Now I have been on forced penfluridol for almost a year and have to visit a psychiatrist weekly.

Even after 3 years I still feel the results of what happened, so I am thinking of going to a confidence person at my university and filing a complaint for psychological harassment from a faculty member. I am only afraid to go. I feel like as a guy I won't get taken serious, because they always assume girls are in the right if they accuse someone. Also the university has completely shattered my confidence, even after making so much effort in my study achievements for many years. The way the university treated me was incredibly rude. Just because a girl makes an accusation they want to protect her, and they don't consider the emotions of the guy. For me this caused lasting psychological trauma. Meanwhile the university profiles themself as being inclusive and caring about diversity. Everytime I see this I feel like they are hypocrites. They act like judge, jury and executioner. They can just call me in and interrogate me without any proof for anything, just because a girls says something. In this case I also invested a lot of effort helping this girl, and all I get back from my university is being stigmatized.

After 3 years I feel a lot of anger about it, but I don't know what to do. Any normie would sue the university if their ego perceived a slight like this. The best thing I can do is to vent my story here, on an incel form, which unironically is the only safe place where I can share this without being assumed I am in the wrong or being kicked down.
I would've shot her face off. Kudos for having restraint.

I would've shot her face off. Kudos for having restraint.
At the moment I felt very scared being called in there. It is only afterwards that I feel how bad I was treated, but now I can't do anything against it. I wish I had a personality disorder or something, that would give me the narcissistic rage and energy to file a complaint against them and for instance go off at the confidence person, so they feel small and then they take you serious. But since I will probably be polite and kind and try to articulate my story and feelings well, I don't want to go in there and get humiliated even further

At the moment I felt very scared being called in there. It is only afterwards that I feel how bad I was treated, but now I can't do anything against it. I wish I had a personality disorder or something, that would give me the narcissistic rage and energy to file a complaint against them and for instance go off at the confidence person, so they feel small and then they take you serious. But since I will probably be polite and kind and try to articulate my story and feelings well, I don't want to go in there and get humiliated even further
i'm really hesistating to tell you to have a narcissistic rage but honestly i think you should do it the moment the opportunity shows up. ofc u can't just tell them now out of the blue but when the opportunity shows up.

i'm really hesistating to tell you to have a narcissistic rage but honestly i think you should do it the moment the opportunity shows up. ofc u can't just tell them now out of the blue but when the opportunity shows up.
Yeah I will think about it and try to find the right time. I can choose between several confidence persons, females as well as males but im not sure who to choose. Females probably defend the girl but guys like to whiteknight as well

Yeah I will think about it and try to find the right time. I can choose between several confidence persons, females as well as males but im not sure who to choose. Females probably defend the girl but guys like to whiteknight as well
u said before u were worried about making the situation ''worse'', in years of experience i learned that don't matter what u do, you'll always seen bad, so in short u got nothing to lose you should speak your mind without worrying about it.

being nice and shut for years and decades didn't help me get through octranization and bullying, only when i defended myself i made my situation better. did i still had bad reputation after defending myself? sure, but they'd think twice before acting like faggots to me.

judges would side with the women

Sorry this happened to you. if it makes you feel any better, most guys get their emotions obliterated by women when in relationships and get cheated on when they have kids and have to give the woman who cheated on them 50% of everything they own. at least that didnt happen to you? just the emotional abuse. personally i wouldve left that uni and gone to a different one and started again

Sorry this happened to you. if it makes you feel any better, most guys get their emotions obliterated by women when in relationships and get cheated on when they have kids and have to give the woman who cheated on them 50% of everything they own. at least that didnt happen to you? just the emotional abuse. personally i wouldve left that uni and gone to a different one and started again
I was already years into my degree so I couldn't really change. And I guess you're right, a lot of people get fucked in other ways. I feel like normies have such explosive relationships because they are narcissistic and get angry and offended very easily. I have the opposite. People can just walk over me, give me a "fuck you", and expect me to smile and thank them.

The reason why she accused you of stalking is because your ugly or short.

Dude, cut your losses. You're fucked.

The reason why she accused you of stalking is because your ugly or short.
No I am not. You are coping. This can happen to any guy. They will always believe the woman if she makes a false accusation that's related to stalking or sex.

i hope someone dangerous actually stalks her and she gets what she deserves
Tbh this. I don't usually advocate for anyone getting harmed or killed, but this bitch very well deserves it. Reading this actually made me angry.

gonna play devil's advocate here:

your fault for having a female study buddy jfl

I've noticed this from people in the past.

Some people get an idea in their head and then that's that. The facts don't really seem to matter.

What I think is that... good people are good people and bad people are bad people.

You will ALWAYS find nice people who will treat you well. They're always out there somewhere. Not everyone wants to assume the worst all the time or believe slander.

The phrase "Don't let the bastards grind you down" springs to mind! :)

I've noticed this from people in the past.

Some people get an idea in their head and then that's that. The facts don't really seem to matter.

What I think is that... good people are good people and bad people are bad people.

You will ALWAYS find nice people who will treat you well. They're always out there somewhere. Not everyone wants to assume the worst all the time or believe slander.

The phrase "Don't let the bastards grind you down" springs to mind! :)
This is very true, amd one girl even kept being nice to me, but you should also know that 99% of your peer group will ostracize you when this happens. which is a very painful experience

This is very true, amd one girl even kept being nice to me, but you should also know that 99% of your peer group will ostracize you when this happens. which is a very painful experience

It's really bizarre to me.

I think most people really trust and follow authority. I'm not like that myself, but it does seem to be the case.

These days it seems that a higher and higher percentage of people get ostracised, which is an interesting phenomenon.

As this increases, on the plus side at least it means that those subjected to it will be increasingly less alone.

And then what do I do, special agent?

It also occurs to me that this is just an extension of "cancel culture".

Hardly a hot take I know, but my point is that this increase in ostracisation and so on is so well known that it's all over the media, has it's own new term coined for it, etc.

I just want to hug you bro. N0rmiesand f0ids are shit. My case wasn't than extremal, but i was called that i call a names on f0ids on a school instagram, that is manage by a one f0ids. And every n0rmies follows that account :reeeeee:

gonna play devil's advocate here:

your fault for having a female study buddy jfl
His situation sucks, but I hope OP at least learned not to trust foids