Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to fight the obnoxious subhumans who persecute me

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
Does anyone know a perfectly legal way for me to brutally hummiliate the people who have declared war on me *without* resulting in possible repercussions such as getting expelled from my college?

Often I am just minding my own business and yet people say things about me from a distance or give me odd looks. I'd love to just say "What are you looking at you decadent feeble minded subhuman?" Or "Know your place and look another direction bitch boy" and as they get close to me, I would brutally shatter his teeth, and as he kneels in pain, knee him, destroy his jaw, and then the final devastating blow, breaking his nose. He cries in pain, while his posse look at what's happening, see the look in my eye and know I am not afraid to be special forces level of combat ready. I imagine I could use the fact I felt threatened and have autism and intense daily paranoia, should I have to explain myself to administratiors.

I wear normal clothes, I have good hygiene, I mind my own business and don't stare at people. This seems like my only solution left.

Last edited:
Often I am just minding my own business and yet people say things about me from a distance or give me odd looks.
I wear normal clothes, I have good hygiene, I mind my own business and don't stare at people. This seems like my only solution left.
This. Next time this happens ill beat the fuck out of someone.

Just tell them that you want to take things outside and beat their ass. Don't over do it because you don't want to go to jail for killing someone, but try and stay grounded during the fight. :feelsokman:

Often I am just minding my own business and yet people say things about me from a distance or give me odd looks
Are they sex havers? If yes you already know who your enemies are