Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want to fight in an Incel Army and liberate the Earth from womens rights. Incel of every nation will unite in a common goal.

TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
I do not care where you are from, the God you believe in, your cultural background, your political beliefs, your ethnicity or your ideology. As long as you believe in the Blackpill and its truth, then I consider you as a brother in comparison to my cucked bluepilled countrymen.

We will rally together, we fight together and we will die together. And our victory will not be achieved until women's rights have been completely removed from the face of this ball of rock floating in space. We fight for a common goal and will put aside our differences in order to get what we need. We have nothing left to lose.

Inb4, "Incel Revolution is a bluepilled cope". Do not listen to these guys, they would rather pay $100,000 to Goldberg Shekelstein for plastic surgery that might not work rather than fighting in a noble cause to liberate the Earth for future Incels and to carry of the ideas of the martydom of ER.

By the way, jfl if you think the Joker was "just a film". It was a battle cry, Arthur Fleck did nothing wrong, at the end of the Joker we see men rebelling against the Chads, the cucks and the women at the end. It wasn't "just a film", it was a message to us, to fight back against the oppression on us for centuries and calling for the freedom for all Incel around the world.

Today begins the revolution, today begins the retribution!

There's no need for soldiers anymore. It's all bombs and airplanes and nukes and carpet bombing

There's no need for soldiers anymore. It's all bombs and airplanes and nukes and carpet bombing

I will hijack a plane and commit glorious blackpill Jihad against the cucks and foids.

enlist my rice ass asap, in minecraft.

No question there is a gender war right now. The concern is if people are going to derail low status males from this and instead convince them to fight against another enemy on behalf of the same people that mock them and try to shut them up.
You already see this with the tradcucks in comments like this disdaining any efforts made by men's rights advocates that have been murdered:

Who wants women to fight their wars?
Answer... Someone who doesn't want to win the war.
Too bad he didn't go after illegal wars instead.
Constitution says we can't go to war "UNLESS ACTUALLY INVADED"
which hasn't happened since War of 1812, or without consent of Congress, who haven't consented with a Declaration of War since WW2. Americans are war criminals who obey illegal orders from war criminal politicians. Someone has to stop these law breakers.

Tradcucks and feminists will always work together to keep men fighting each other.

No question there is a gender war right now. The concern is if people are going to derail low status males from this and instead convince them to fight against another enemy on behalf of the same people that mock them and try to shut them up.
You already see this with the tradcucks in comments like this disdaining any efforts made by men's rights advocates that have been murdered:

Who wants women to fight their wars?
Answer... Someone who doesn't want to win the war.
Too bad he didn't go after illegal wars instead.
Constitution says we can't go to war "UNLESS ACTUALLY INVADED"
which hasn't happened since War of 1812, or without consent of Congress, who haven't consented with a Declaration of War since WW2. Americans are war criminals who obey illegal orders from war criminal politicians. Someone has to stop these law breakers.

Tradcucks and feminists will always work together to keep men fighting each other.

Tbh, America should follow the constitution (except the 19th amendment).

But the Incel war is fully legitimate since "ALL MEN ARE CREATED FREE AND EQUAL" in the constitution. Meaning, that we have the ideas of liberty and equality to back up our moral conflict.

Tbh, America should follow the constitution (except the 19th amendment).

But the Incel war is fully legitimate since "ALL MEN ARE CREATED FREE AND EQUAL" in the constitution. Meaning, that we have the ideas of liberty and equality to back up our moral conflict.

Wasn't so much referring to the declaration of war to fight wars part but the idea that you shouldn't fight for equality between the sexes in things like military drafting if there has to be one. The commenter clearly indicated it was a waste of effort, which disgraces the death of the murdered men's rights activist imo

Idk how an incel war even begins. Increased persecution that is enough to convince sub 8 males to move to western countries? Increasing career disparities between men and women that result in complete polarization between the sexes for most men in the working class?
It's anyone's guess at this point.

Wouldn't happen because men are too cucked and anyone here would desert at the slightest idea of getting pussy.

we need a commander of the army, i nominate @BlkPillPres

Massive Cope there is no way us weak ugly guys could defeat the CHADS that rule the world.

He was shot dead 2 days ago but no official medias are talking about it.

Immagine

Only 6 news in total.

He was shot dead 2 days ago but no official medias are talking about it.

View attachment 289810

Only 6 news in total.

May he rest in peace. While there is no motive yet, it is clear from the way unattractive low status males are treated that some will go to any lengths to shut us up.

Massive Cope there is no way us weak ugly guys could defeat the CHADS that rule the world.

Who needs strength when a gun can do the trick. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Wouldn't happen because men are too cucked and anyone here would desert at the slightest idea of getting pussy.

Just remember that Mao Zedong and Lenin used 10,000 soldiers to spread a revolution in highly populated countries. We Incels have that number, if we took control over a sizeable city in a small yet powerful country, then we can effective spread the revolution to other nations. Once they see the success, many men will come out and fight with us, we will take control over military bases and have access to lots of military grade equipment. But we must be the spark of the revoultion.
Idk how an incel war even begins. Increased persecution that is enough to convince sub 8 males to move to western countries? Increasing career disparities between men and women that result in complete polarization between the sexes for most men in the working class?
It's anyone's guess at this point.

Exactly. If hypergamy gets worse and more men get blackpilled, we could handle a revolution on the horizon. We are starving and craving for intimacy, and we need to eat.

Last edited:
I agree with OP 100% except about surgerymaxxing. Even if we took foid rights away, a lot of men suffering because of their looks and even an enslaved stacy won't make them feel better. Surgerymaxxing as a human right is just as important as all of our other goals. In fact, I want to enslave foids as much as the next brothER but I care more about helping brocels than anything else. Lookism is just as much ad an enemy as gynocentrism.

I nominate @Sparrow's Song for leader
Based, I humbly accept.

This glownigger must have slipped through.

How inspiring.

Your right if we control the power grid or dams/ water supply in a city we could hold a city to ransom and I think by attacking these assets as well as communication lines/ towers at once it could work, by creating such chaos like the blm riots but instead of attacking shops attack assets.

Based. Unfortunately too many incels are too low T to risk it all in an army. We should have like an incels special services with high T members only to begin with.

This is unironically how societies managed their incel problems in the past: make them join the army and fight in foreign lands, become crusaders or jihadis, have them proto SEAmaxx in the colonial territories or have them join the (commercial) fleet to try their luck abroad in new frontiers.

Vikings were really just low status snownigger incels trying their luck abroad, while the Chads and Chadlites were chilling at home. No need to risk life and limb in a primitive wooden boat on the wild North Sea for ascension in status if you are already a comfortable chief at home.

The over-socialization, peace and the disappearance of frontiers in the modern world is the problem for low status men. It's also why women are have risen in status so much, during times of lawlessness, war and large scale deprivation natural male advantages will assert themselves again as women as a group lose the (taken for granted) comforts and predictability of protection by the modern state. Inceldom is a very old condition, but it being a mounting problem is one of the side effects of liberal hegemony and stability across most of the world.

Last edited:
This is unironically how societies managed their incel problems in the past: make them join the army and fight in foreign lands, become crusaders or jihadis, have them proto SEAmaxx in the colonial territories or have them join the (commercial) fleet to try their luck abroad in new frontiers.

Vikings were really just low status snownigger incels trying their luck abroad, while the Chads and Chadlites were chilling at home. No need to risk life and limb in a primitive wooden boat on the wild North Sea for ascension in status if you are already comfortable at home

The over-socialization, peace and the disappearance of frontiers in the modern world is the problem for low status men. It's also why women are have risen in status so much, during times of lawlessness, war and large scale deprivation natural male advantages will assert themselves again as women as a group lose the (taken for granted) comforts and predictability of protection by the modern state. Inceldom is a very old condition, but it being a mounting problem is one of the side effects of liberal hegemony and stability across most of the world.

Unironically war sucks though. There are a lot of people that would rather live peacefully in a stable world.

Even if the liberal hegemony and stability across most of the world vanishes like it might in the coming decades, there is no guarantee incels will fare much better, especially weaker ones that will die uncomfortably from things like hunger in the tougher times.

I would like to point out the unherd article was written by a woman who likely has no interest in helping in incels but is just musing about how to best get rid of them before they cause any possible trouble.
It is not an article that comes from anywhere near an objective point of view, I believe there is an ulterior motive to such articles.

Unironically war sucks though. There are a lot of people that would rather live peacefully in a stable world.

Even if the liberal hegemony and stability across most of the world vanishes like it might in the coming decades, there is no guarantee incels will fare much better, especially weaker ones that will die uncomfortably from things like hunger in the tougher times.

I would like to point out the unherd article was written by a woman who likely has no interest in helping in incels but is just musing about how to best get rid of them before they cause any possible trouble.
It is not an article that comes from anywhere near an objective point of view, I believe there is an ulterior motive to such articles.

It's fundamentally a battle of perspectives. Cope with consumer goods and an anonymous death or a shot at glory and possibly an anonymous death in a muddy ditch.

8txg8wqvahf11.png

It's fundamentally a battle of perspectives. Cope with consumer goods and an anonymous death or a shot at glory and possibly an anonymous death in a muddy ditch.

8txg8wqvahf11.png

I would rather cope because doing so otherwise is fighting on behalf of the same people that mocked and shamed people like me into silence.

But like I said the article of unherd article is a woman, she fundamentally has little to no skin in the game regardless of the ways things proceed. I would not take that article as evidence of what to do next.

If anything, this is what I meant when I said that "tradcucks and feminists will always work together to keep men fighting each other.".

Only real war is the gender war because women hate unattractive males and want them to live miserably.

I want to be the leader