Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to eliminate everything and anything painfully

Rójj

Rójj

Banned
-
All these years of suffering and pain cannot go unpunished. I will not be cucked by this wretched and foul society. Those fucking cunts make me want to do things I would never want to do years ago. They give me shit, so I want to give them shit back. Fucking fucks.

Me too, OP, me too. Please if you ever got the chance to do this make sure to finish me first and give me a painless death as i have been suffering a lot.

become the heRO we deserve

only way to go ER, it's morbid and vile and society will look down upon us incels even more but its the only way, suicide = cuck cuz ur not getting revenge for the injustices lol

iiiTeMpeR said:
only way to go ER, it's morbid and vile and society will look down upon us incels even more but its the only way, suicide = cuck cuz ur not getting revenge for the injustices lol

The problem with going ER is that you wouldn't be able to kill a decent amount of people before you get fucked by the police. IMO, blowing yourself up in a public place is way better as you'd kill a lot more people and die a heroic death.

Stanx22 said:
Me too, OP, me too. Please if you ever got the chance to do this make sure to finish me first and give me a painless death as i have been suffering a lot.

I will be next and I want it to be swift, but I want to know about it, not be killed unknowingly I want to have my last thoughts to be "the pain is going to be over soon, I wonder what it's going to be like"

I see you have enhaNCed your thought process...

Jockcel said:
I see you have enhaNCed your thought process...

Nick was a scrawny fuck who only killed 17 or so people

Yeah, I wish I could get revenge, but it would end in failure

Rójj said:
All these years of suffering and pain cannot go unpunished. I will not be cucked by this wretched and foul society. Those fucking cunts make me want to do things I would never want to do years ago. They give me shit, so I want to give them shit back. Fucking fucks.

they have denied you a happy life. so, in return, you will deny all of them life. it's only fair.

So mr. edgycel, what are you planning to do exactly?

gentsupreme said:
they have denied you a happy life. so, in return, you will deny all of them life. it's only fair.

I went to college to get an education, not homicidal thoughts. Seriously, this world is a dumpster

Cynistic said:

Nothing, faggot Fuck face. Did you not read the title? I said I want to, not that I will do

Rójj said:
I went to college to get an education, not homicidal thoughts. Seriously, this world is a dumpster

this world is twisted to the core. 

may the names of our prophets Cho, ER, Mercer, Lepin, Sodini and now Cruz be forever praised!

Rójj said:
gentsupreme said:
they have denied you a happy life. so, in return, you will deny all of them life. it's only fair.

Cynistic said:
Nothing, faggot Fuck face. Did you not read the title? I said I want to, not that I will do

TBH you shouldnt waste your energy getting angry at normies, try to put that energy/time into being productive.
Beat them that way.

Cynistic said:
TBH you shouldnt waste your energy getting angry at normies, try to put that energy/time into being productive.
Beat them that way.

Productive? In what, a dead end career that I'll hate with a passion?

Rójj said:
Cynistic said:
Beat them that way.
Productive? In what, a dead end career that I'll hate with a passion?

better to have money in the future then nothing, there should be a career for you wjich you like somewhat.

Cynistic said:
better to have money in the future then nothing, there should be a career for you wjich you like somewhat.

No there shouldn't. I'm not a wageslave cuck to society

College wasn't a choice

UncannyValley said:
Yeah, I wish I could get revenge, but it would end in failure
ThERe are ways to mentally and physically train for it, it does not have to be failure.

Change everything and anything to exclusively Females, Chads and Redditors.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You sound like a lookism troll. All talk no action.

Don't Fucking compare me to lookist scum

source.gif

Schizoidcel said:
Kek, Rampage was a good movie. I still remember the guy from Freddy Vs Jason though.

i wish there would be ww3 and i can be like the raiders in fallout and join the great khans