Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to disappear from society

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Officer
Ever since I was a kid I have been dreaming of just leaving everything, disappearing and starting a new primitive life on some small island in the Pacific, there I wouldn't need to be tortured by reality seeing all those happy normies and chads with gfs aswell as foids who despise me. Additionaly this would be the only way to escape the matrix and live free of modern slavery(work, school, paying the bills...)

You already have

I think about doing that. Just moving across the country and changing my name.
I feel like it would hurt though, leaving everyone and everything I’ve ever known in my town.
But I also think it would give me a sense of relief.

I think about doing that. Just moving across the country and changing my name.
I feel like it would hurt though, leaving everyone and everything I’ve ever known in my town.
But I also think it would give me a sense of relief.
Atleast we would be free from this globohomo world

Sometimes I think about driving all the way to Brazil or some shit JFL. I live in California

There's other times I think about going into the ocean and just keep swimming out.....and not coming back (in videogame ofc)

I wish I could join a anarchist commune or a monastery on some mountain,that would be awesome

I fantasize about same scenario. Except somewhere in Alaska, I prefer cold.

Same honestly. Probably going to get me a couple of acres in rural Romania and live out my days as a hermit subsistence farmer.

You already have
Not really, I still have to be a good slave and follow rules yet Im also an autistic incel on top of that, its just pure hell. You are not free and but you are also an outcast among slaves

You are already invincible in the society

Not really, I still have to be a good slave and follow rules yet Im also an autistic incel on top of that, its just pure hell. You are not free and but you are also an outcast among slaves
Ok