Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to dilute my subhuman genes inside a GIGASTACY!

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
I wouldn't mind betabuxxing a GIGASTACY tbh. If I get to pass my genes using a GIGASTACY I wouldn't mind her past sexual experiences tbh. Because I LIKE TO DRINK SOYMILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does gigastacy look like to you?

Like an anime GORL character

Must... Rape.

You will never breed.

bro dont fool yourself thinking all those mfs here who say shit like "no i never gonna betabux" wouldn't JUMP AT THE OPPORTUNITY if even a high tier becky shows interest in them, let alone a GIGASTACY.

i wouldnt even fucking mind if a gigastacy was a fucking whore who fucked a different guy every month for the past 10 years. just being honest here. the allure of a GIGASTACY would just overpower all my willpower and my willpower is shit tier due to all those years of LDAR so i know i wouldnt be able to resist.
Tbh. They b LARPin.

Also have you ever drank soymilk?

A Chinese gigastacy or Korean?
Chinese because I like it when my own ppl cuck me with the more SUPERIOR WHITE RACE

ALRIGHT FUCK ZIS SHIT, IM GOING TO GO DRINK SOYMILK WHILE WATCHING BLACKED!

I wish it worked that way