Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to die

• Thread starter Neriglisar.Belgrade
  • Start date
Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★★
I really want to die, I often think and fantasize about the idea of killing myself. I research methods, I look into local stores for poisons, I do suicide drills, I write suicide letters and much more. The idea of death is so fascinating to me but I am still too cowardly to do it, I hope one day I will be brave enough to kill myself. At this point only death can free me from the suffering of being alive.

Same but I am still hoping for one thing im particular before I die

Last edited:
I really want to die, I often think and fantasize about the idea of killing myself. I research methods, I look into local stores for poisons, I do suicide drills, I write suicide letters and much more. The idea of death is so fascinating to me but I am still too cowardly to do it, I hope one day I will be brave enough to kill myself. At this point only death can free me from the suffering of being alive.
we have attained peak GrAY

we have attained peak GrAY
I don't know what the hell my rank has to do with my post. In fact, this is my second account and the first one was created in 2020 and closed in 2022. This is one of the worst things about this forum, nobody takes anything seriously, my desire to die is real, I expected some understanding from my "brocels"

I don't know what the hell my rank has to do with my post. In fact, this is my second account and the first one was created in 2020 and closed in 2022. This is one of the worst things about this forum, nobody takes anything seriously, my desire to die is real, I expected some understanding from my "brocels"
There is no substance to your post. No reason, no lived experience. Its just 'woe is me, gunna kill myself'.

There is no substance to your post. No reason, no lived experience. Its just 'woe is me, gunna kill myself'.
It doesn't have to have any basis, I was thinking about suicide obsessively and decided to post it on the forum. It's that simple

It doesn't have to have any basis, I was thinking about suicide obsessively and decided to post it on the forum. It's that simple
I also dont have sympathy for 'brocels' who do this shit;

It's crazy how I have to explain my behavior even on this forum, we're all rotting here (except LARPers, fakecels and infiltrators) we should support each other in solidarity

It's crazy how I have to explain my behavior even on this forum, we're all rotting here (except LARPers, fakecels and infiltrators) we should support each other in solidarity
...wait...but you are asking for sympathy and solidarity. But refuse to elaborate and hide your profile. If you are a truecel, I am in your corner 110 percent.

...wait...but you are asking for sympathy and solidarity. But refuse to elaborate and hide your profile. If you are a truecel, I am in your corner 110 percent.
If you have read my other posts you will know that I am a turbo autistic person with a low IQ, I have a hard time making elaborate posts (and comments). That is why I tend to make short, poorly elaborated comments (or posts). Very often I am even unable to respond to comments that are made to me because I literally do not know what to say. I really hope you understand me, it is the only reason why I keep explaining this to you.

Maybe stop playing the manager of the forum.

If you have read my other posts you will know that I am a turbo autistic person with a low IQ, I have a hard time making elaborate posts (and comments). That is why I tend to make short, poorly elaborated comments (or posts). Very often I am even unable to respond to comments that are made to me because I literally do not know what to say. I really hope you understand me, it is the only reason why I keep explaining this to you.
Fair enough - my bad

nobody takes anything seriously, my desire to die is real, I expected some understanding from my "brocels"
Pretty much No one here cares thats one thing I realised
You get some people that will hope it gets better for you but most people are indifferent

Maybe because its hard to have empathy for some words on a screen or maybe their inceldom has led them to a genuine indifference to caring about anyone else but themselves

Last edited: