Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i want to die

newcel997

newcel997

Veteran
★★★
i always thought that i could graduate get a good job and maybe have a chance. i got my test back 49% im fucked in the only way i ever had a chance. girls will look at you better if they know that you have cash before they have the chance to judge you. i dont even get that boast in life. i cant anymore i should just rope

1-800-273-8255

don't rope

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

don't rope

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
if there was a god do tou really think hed make incels

i always thought that i could graduate get a good job and maybe have a chance. i got my test back 49% im fucked in the only way i ever had a chance. girls will look at you better if they know that you have cash before they have the chance to judge you. i dont even get that boast in life. i cant anymore i should just rope
Yup.its over.

if there was a god do tou really think hed make incels
Why do you assume God didn't design pain and suffering?

God wanted the world to be filled with hardships. God can be brutal.

A better question would be: "If God exists, why hasn't he killed me yet?"

Why do you think you deserve anything from God? You don't even believe in him. I'm one of his biggest fans, and I don't expect anything, I don't ask for anything, because I don't deserve it. People pray to God for money, they shouldn't be asking for anything, they should be thinking "I hope God doesn't kill me or make things worse for being a sinner".

Why do you think you deserve anything from God? You don't even believe in him. I'm one of his biggest fans, and I don't expect anything, I don't ask for anything, because I don't deserve it. People pray to God for money, they shouldn't be asking for anything, they should be thinking "I hope God doesn't kill me or make things worse for being a sinner".

>implying life can be even worse for an incel

Mega cope, God hates you and no amount of ass-kissing will change that. He made your life as shit as possible and he doesn't even feel bad about it.

>implying life can be even worse for an incel

Mega cope, God hates you and no amount of ass-kissing will change that. He made your life as shit as possible and he doesn't even feel bad about it.
i agree if hes up there he hates all of us if he does care hell make my afterlife better than my life

Tbh I wouldn't mind dying. I agree with the rest of your post tho. We dont deserve anything and qe should pray in humility.

Shoot up the place

LOL if there was a god and he was really such an asshole then why be such a submissive cunt who worships him?
Just like worshipping celebs and other retarded shit worshipping a god is the heights of submissiveness and cuckery.

Don't rope man.

LOL if there was a god and he was really such an asshole then why be such a submissive cunt who worships him?
Just like worshipping celebs and other retarded shit worshipping a god is the heights of submissiveness and cuckery.
God exists outside time and physical matter, he is not bound by any laws of the universe. Human mind cannot comprehend existence without time.

What happens here is insignificant compared to heaven. It's best to respect the one who designed this game, even if you're losing.

God exists outside time and physical matter, he is not bound by any laws of the universe. Human mind cannot comprehend existence without time.

What happens here is insignificant compared to heaven. It's best to respect the one who designed this game, even if you're losing.
Where is your scientific proof?

> acquire gun or best suitable weapon
> make shit-list
> carry out the mission
> fulfill your destiny

Where is your scientific proof?
Everything that comes into existence has a cause. The universe came into existence. Therefor something outside the physical universe, outside time and matter, created the universe.

That's God. If you want to know what created him, as a human you can't even understand outside the universe, you can't understand the laws or lack thereof that may apply. God might be uncaused. He is the beginning and the end.

It fits in well with the big bang theory. Atheist scientists originally rejected the big bang theory, because they saw it as religious. The mainstream scientific belief of the time was "the universe just always existed".

Everything that comes into existence has a cause. The universe came into existence. Therefor something outside the physical universe, outside time and matter, created the universe.

That's God. If you want to know what created him, as a human you can't even understand outside the universe, you can't understand the laws or lack thereof that may apply. God might be uncaused. He is the beginning and the end.

It fits in well with the big bang theory. Atheist scientists originally rejected the big bang theory, because they saw it as religious. The mainstream scientific belief of the time was "the universe just always existed".
Then what is the cause of god? Don't say god is god and does not need a cause because that is special pleading. If you can say god does need a cause then I can say the universe does need a cause. You need one more level of indirection than I do so my explanation makes more sense. Also, a god would be even more sophisticated than the universe so I am not satisfied with the god hypothesis as it doesn't solve the problem of original cause at all, on the contrary.

I don't even think the big bang theory is correct. I think the electric universe theory is the truth. Tons of videos on YouTube.

I believe every universe started as singularity,collapsed during a big bounce and that starts the cycle again and again. God sounds like a concept that is too human for this world where no other trace of humanity can be found.

I am an agnostic atheist that likes certain philosophies of buddihsm

Last edited:
Sometimes roping is the only option, I'm getting closer and closer these days.
Things can improve, whether it's now or a year later. I'm not saying escaping inceldom, but more like, being able to betabuxx.

same. money is happiness

Cope, if you may. You may wake right back up to the same reality, your living in right now.