Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to die so much

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★
Just as I walk to get into my dad's car there was a girl and boy my age sitting next to each other drinking beer. They were a couple clearly. I hate going outside when this always happens to me. I hate seeing couples it causes me to get really fucking sad. I don't want to go outside anymore.

No death for your face

Bild 2024 08 12 162321986

How often did you go outside?

At least they didn't hugged each other or kissed. Might've caused a crashout right there.

Not too much I just with my mom dad and brother for a little bit then I will go back home to my pc where I belong
That's good, so you don't have to see stuff like that, that causes this feeling too often

Last edited:
Just as I walk to get into my dad's car there was a girl and boy my age sitting next to each other drinking beer. They were a couple clearly. I hate going outside when this always happens to me. I hate seeing couples it causes me to get really fucking sad. I don't want to go outside anymore.
:cryfeels:

honestly, really relatable

gos hates us idk why

atleast we have eachother

The Best match is an Earthquake capable of shaking off the coupling retards.

It is always ragefuel to see couples

Going outside is suicide fuel

They should invent a "couple spray" where you can spray it on couples and it causes them to run away like roaches.

THCD (Total happy couple death]