Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to die for Christ.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I really do.
I am tired of living on this cussed earth full of punishment for sin so I wish to join my Lord above.
I want to die fighting the common enemy which is the far left feminist toilets who are athiest to a T. I want to die in a manner which they will suffer.
They are truly of the devil and will spend an eternity in his customs and courtesies.
They will be called and they will not respond. I will laugh at them when they are given their punishments.

I wish words of violence was allowed, but unfortunately the kikes will come to come cuck me and take me to death labour penitentiary camp.

What if God is not real

He died for us, so that we may be able to shine the light of Christ to the world.
Amen.

I really do.
I am tired of living on this cussed earth full of punishment for sin so I wish to join my Lord above.
I want to die fighting the common enemy which is the far left feminist toilets who are athiest to a T. I want to die in a manner which they will suffer.
They are truly of the devil and will spend an eternity in his customs and courtesies.
They will be called and they will not respond. I will laugh at them when they are given their punishments.

I wish words of violence was allowed, but unfortunately the kikes will come to come cuck me and take me to death labour penitentiary camp.
If Jesus loved us he wouldn't have given us this life. None of God's children would be cursed with such a lowly existence.

stop being schizo man

You will never be a martyred saint.
It’s over