Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to destroy my sexual desire for women

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
This is literally just a curse. To be obsessed with something you know you'll never have. I hate women in almost every way. I've never met one I find to be interesting or funny or even just a decent human being. They all either ignore me or in some cases try to get me killed. They have a shitty moral sense and are all so manipulative and cruel. And yet this fucking dumb biology keeps me always thinking about being in a relationship with one despite knowing how awful they are. If I could wake up tomorrow and become asexual it would be the ultimate blessing. I'd be free from this awful prison.

This is literally just a curse. To be obsessed with something you know you'll never have. I hate women in almost every way. I've never met one I find to be interesting or funny or even just a decent human being. They all either ignore me or in some cases try to get me killed. They have a shitty moral sense and are all so manipulative and cruel. And yet this fucking dumb biology keeps me always thinking about being in a relationship with one despite knowing how awful they are. If I could wake up tomorrow and become asexual it would be the ultimate blessing. I'd be free from this awful prison.
just fuck a prostitute (if you dont live on a cucked country), its the only thing you can do and really will kill your desire for a short time since is physical and complete, the opposite of masturbation that is too superficial, unless:
Just castrate yourself theory

Last edited:
stop dramatizing, and no it wouldn't be pure staggeringly bliss to apart self from libido, the mutualistic tied facet is the mind which would be corroded.

Last edited:
Why are you obsessed with them if you see them for what they really are? They are not worth obsessing over

thought it was gonna be enough "just cut off your testicles bro" thread, good job greycel you didn't become a gaycel.

Why are you obsessed with them if you see them for what they really are? They are not worth obsessing over
Maybe because of High T or just needy, sometimes i obsess over foids too and start to think that they are my gf to cope a bit :fuk:

It will probably destroy you first.

Maybe because of High T or just needy, sometimes i obsess over foids too and start to think that they are my gf to cope a bit :fuk:
Yeah I’ve been there but I’m an oldcel so my testosterone has worn off a little

Yeah I’ve been there but I’m an oldcel so my testosterone has worn off a little
how much years do you have ? im 21 years old and this shit is getting higher by the day, i was thinking testosterone would get lower after 18yo but i was wrong.

how much years do you have ? im 21 years old and this shit is getting higher by the day, i was thinking testosterone would get lower after 18yo but i was wrong.
I am 31 now. It never goes away but maybe you’re not horny all the time when you get to 30

My depression was so strong this week that I didn’t feel any sexual desire for women. But even then I want (need) female attention. And that’s not worshiping women, that’s reality. Every sub8 man is naturally a simp and I have to fight against my urge to simp for female attention every day bc I know it’s not worth it.:blackpill:

Im going crazy about being an incel at 21, i cant imagine at 31, must be brutal
You kind of just accept it eventually. -24 y/o.

I feel the exact same way fellowcel. Imagine if we were asexuals and didn't have any biological urges for women, our lives would be so much better. I hope they at least build a device which kills sexual desire in men and makes them asexual so that us subhumans don't have to suffer. Also surprised at the replies that no is agreeing with you

Castrate yourself you fag

When I get into depressiver bouts I find anything related to sex disgusting and am disgusted with myself.

Just have depression theory