Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I want to date tall men for tall kids teehee" meanwhile

C

Confessor

Banned
-

How come this Indian actor Ronit Roy has a son of towering stature if short men have short children ? Make no mistakes Manlet brothers it is your womanlet mothers who have cursed you. This actor and his wife are heightmatched and yet have a tall son.

He is the same height as my dad yet has a 6 footer + son but I am 5'7 due to my 5'0 mum. I support tallfags going after giga short roasties now. Go ahead and condemn your son to inkwelldom.

thats not yooo dad

thats not yooo dad
Nope. I have seen this play out many times in curryland. One of my cousins is 6'3 at 16 and his mum is taller than this dad. His mum was a illiterate village girl and couldn't even function properly in city for a few years. She didn't cheat.

I support tallfags going after giga short roasties now. Go ahead and condemn your son to inkwelldom
almost everyone like short foids over a tall foid ,tall foids must die all of them

almost everyone like short foids over a tall foid ,tall foids must die all of them
Google Alica Schmidt and tell me you wouldn't fuck her(she is 5'9):feelskek::feelskek:

Nope. I have seen this play out many times in curryland. One of my cousins is 6'3 at 16 and his mum is taller than this dad. His mum was a illiterate village girl and couldn't even function properly in city for a few years. She didn't cheat.
there is no 6ft3 guys in curryland lol. its 5ft3 average height there

Google Alica Schmidt and tell me you wouldn't fuck her(she is 5'9):feelskek::feelskek:
I will choose to fuck a 2/10 short foid over a tall foid that is good-looking and somehow wants to fuck with a manlet which is almost impossible if not impossible and NO I don't want to fuck that used toilet (she must be fucked by at least 10 chads)

Either she cheated on him or he got lucky with genetic recombination

Look at how the mother looks disgusted and at times is clutching to her husband in fear of her son.

there is no 6ft3 guys in curryland lol. its 5ft3 average height there
Jfl :lul::lul::lul:

Did you come from Instagram lookxmaxxer bro ?
Come to my college lol
I will show you 100+ 6'0 footer tallfags :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If 5'3 was average in Curryland I wouldn't be an inkwell at 5'7.

The comments are pure suifuel. It's basically congratulating the family for having the tall son and congratulating the son for the achievement of being tall.

Lots of words for searching a big penis.

The comments are pure suifuel. It's basically congratulating the family for having the tall son and congratulating the son for the achievement of being tall.
He must've worked so hard for that height.

Jfl :lul::lul::lul:

Did you come from Instagram lookxmaxxer bro ?
Come to my college lol
I will show you 100+ 6'0 footer tallfags :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If 5'3 was average in Curryland I wouldn't be an inkwell at 5'7.

hilarious joke. latest study of 19 years olds shows you are the shortest country in the world. 5ft5 average. 6ft doesnt exist in india

It's called blasting HGH into your kids bodies.

View attachment 963369

hilarious joke. latest study of 19 years olds shows you are the shortest country in the world. 5ft5 average. 6ft doesnt exist in india
Would have been lifefuel if true but sadly I at 5'7 get heightmogged by literally 90% of my peers. I don't think this graph is accurate at all. Not a single curry zoomer below 5'6.

This is why I always say Id want a tall white woman, if I had a chance to reproduce.

Those kinds of things vary, it's not set in stone that everyone short will have short kids or everyone ugly will have ugly kids, etc.

@Chudpreet brocel look at how much hatred curries have for Bengali curries like myself. Comments are all seething Northern Pajeets. I can 100% assure you if he was North Indian they would have been bragging(effect of vegeterian diet saar, effect of Aryan genes saar) but since he is Bengali he is getting abused. This is why I only consider South Indians and Indian Muslims as fellow countrymen. Despite what you said I strongly believe I would face less hatred and discrimination in USA than Curryland. One of my uncles is already there enjoying life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back