Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to date my foid coworker

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
The 19-year-old one. She's so cute, I want to squish her face. She asked me when my birthday was, is that a good sign? Like she wants me to be closer to her age so she won't feel weird about letting me squish her?

I told her she looks like Finn Wolfhard and she was a offended because I said she looks like a guy. I told her he barley looks like a guy anyway so she barley looks like a guy. Then I said she doesn't look like a guy at all, except a little like that one guy.

She's never gonna lemme squish.

Last edited:
I told her she looks like Finn Wolfhard and she was a offended because I said she looks like I guy. I told her he barley looks like a guy anyway so she barley looks like a guy. After that I told her she doesn't look like a guy at all, except a little like that one guy.
You only made it worse :feelskek:

Tell Me More No Way GIF by William Robin Conway

Mogs me for talking, keep trying tho. If she's willing to talk to you, you probably have some chance anyway

The 19-year-old one. She's so cute, I want to squish her face. She asked me when my birthday was, is that a good sign? Like she wants me to be closer to her age so she won't feel weird about letting me squish her?

I told her she looks like Finn Wolfhard and she was a offended because I said she looks like I guy. I told her he barley looks like a guy anyway so she barley looks like a guy. After that I told her she doesn't look like a guy at all, except a little like that one guy.

Mogs me for being able to be friendly with a foid

People don't talk to me unless it's superficial.

Does she talk to other guys at your workplace or does she gravitate towards you in particular? If it’s the latter you genuinely have a chance
I'm the only other guy working in the front, whoever else is there is in the back/kitchen area so they don't interact as much.

She works 8-2 and I work 1-8 so there's an hour overlap when we're on the same day, after that it's me and whoever works in the back that day.

I have no idea if that's a sign. You're asking the wrong group of people
Dude, that's one of the most retarded and autistic things I ever heard. I thought I was an autist. Of course she is offended, and I hate to take a foid's side on something, but she has just reason to be. You literally compared her to a biological male. There is literally no way to take that as a compliment. I'd be fucking pissed if a female ever told me I looked like Margot Robbie or something.
Definitely not. Any small chance there might have been if she wasn't repulsed by your looks was ruined by you sperging out.

I don't know about you guys, but I just won't be able to handle this anymore.
Something will be done.

Dude, that's one of the most retarded and autistic things I ever heard.
They both have wide faces, short chins, unique, pointy noses, forward projected jaws, dark eyes, and pale skin. They look similar.
I thought I was an autist.
You're no longer sure? I'm not autistic.
Of course she is offended,
:soy:
and I hate to take a foid's side on something, but
she has just reason to be. You literally compared her to a biological male. There is literally no way to take that as a compliment.
He looks like her.

I told her she looks like Finn Wolfhard and she was a offended because I said she looks like a guy. I told her he barley looks like a guy anyway so she barley looks like a guy. Then I said she doesn't look like a guy at all, except a little like that one guy.
brutal diss jfl

next time you meet her, ask her when she transitioned and compliment her for passing.

it's the logical next step

There is literally no way to take that as a compliment.
What if I told her Finn Wolfhard is my "if I had to pick a dude" pick? (He's not but to make her feel better.)

Of course she is offended, and I hate to take a foid's side on something, but she has just reason to be. You literally compared her to a biological male. There is literally no way to take that as a compliment. I'd be fucking pissed if a female ever told me I looked like Margot Robbie or something.
nah bro's negging n shieeeet let him cook

They both have wide faces, short chins, unique, pointy noses, forward projected jaws, dark eyes, and pale skin. They look similar.
Alright man, but telling her she looks like a literal man is stupid. Instantly gonna turn her off. I know it seemed like a compliment because you knew the meaning behind it, but that can only go wrong telling her she looks like him.
You're no longer sure? I'm not autistic.
You sure about that? Not being mean, but telling her she looks similar to some dude and expecting her to think it's a good thing seems like a giga autistic thing to do. Even I never said anything that strange and I always piss people off by sperging out about cars.

He looks like her.
Just saying man, next time try to find a famous women she looks like. She might actually take it as a compliment. This is not the way

What if I told her Finn Wolfhard is my "if I had to pick a dude" pick? (He's not but to make her feel better.)
I don't think there is any saving it at this point. She'll just think you are gay or something. Just cut your losses and move on

Just saying man, next time try to find a famous women she looks like. She might actually take it as a compliment. This is not the way
Should I ask her if I can take a pictur of her? I can show you guys and you can tell me what female celebrity she looks like. The only one I could think of is Paget Brewster.

I don't think there is any saving it at this point. She'll just think you are gay or something. Just cut your losses and move on
he could just be honest and tell her that he's gay and that's why he chose the comparison

then maybe she'll be more understanding

he could just be honest and tell her that he's gay and that's why he chose the comparison

then maybe she'll be more understanding
You're gay. And if I larp as a gay, how will I get to sex her?

Should I ask her if I can take a pictur of her? I can show you guys and you can tell me what female celebrity she looks like. The only one I could think of is Paget Brewster.
Don't post a picture of her publicly on this forum. She'll find it somehow and find your .is account. Maybe DM a pic to a few users you trust that won't share it, but there might be no saving things with her.

You're gay. And if I larp as a gay, how will I get to sex her?
no I'm not the one who said this:
What if I told her Finn Wolfhard is my "if I had to pick a dude" pick?
you're crushing on this finn guy so much that you've compared a foid you want to fuck to him, you're clearly bi and in love with this guy. I however am not a faggot, I am a reasonable human being and I have no attraction towards that guy.

I think you should just be honest and say you're gay/bi so that she will understand what you meant. foids often get along better with gays than with straight males anyway

It will probably go nowhere because you are not Chad, but I commend you for even interacting with a girl.

you're crushing on this finn guy so much that you've compared a foid you want to fuck to him, you're clearly bi and in love with this guy.
I'm not into him, I just noticed their similarities. I've had crushes on girls who looked like my mom, one who even had the same name as my mom but I don't want to fuck my mom.

Alright then, how can you possibly think you are NT if you can't even make friends? Are your looks that bad that it's a barrier to even making friends with other men? I chatted with one user here who is a 3/10 or less truecel and he is NTmaxxed and has a group of 12 friends who regularly invite him to hang out. Not having friends is a giga autist trait. Even sub5 NTs can make friends as long as they aren't disgustingly ugly
No one ever really liked me. I had a best friend since kindergarten but we sort of grew apart and we didn't talk much my senior year. I haven't talked to anyone I went to highschool with since I graduated.
Brutal af. Sucks when friendships fade

Dude she was joking with you and you made yourself look like an autist :feelskek:

I'm not into him, I just noticed their similarities. I've had crushes on girls who looked like my mom, one who even had the same name as my mom but I don't want to fuck my mom.
yea but freud could explain that one

crushing on a girl for ages and focusing this much on how she resembles a guy is 100% gay behaviour tho tbh

Alright then, how can you possibly think you are NT if you can't even make friends? Are your looks that bad that it's a barrier to even making friends with other men? I chatted with one user here who is a 3/10 or less truecel and he is NTmaxxed and has a group of 12 friends who regularly invite him to hang out. Not having friends is a giga autist trait. Even sub5 NTs can make friends as long as they aren't disgustingly ugly
I am not technically NT since I do have Inattentive ADHD.
Brutal af. Sucks when friendships fade
It is. I suppose I could've made a greater effort.

Alright then, how can you possibly think you are NT if you can't even make friends?
the amount of people without friends is generally measured at around 12%, or 20%+ in some generations, especially high among males

the amount of people with autism is only 1%-2%, maybe a couple more percentage points.

other non-NT conditions like schizophrenia, psychopathy/antisocial, etc., are also generally very small percentages

so it's clearly not that uncommon

brutal diss jfl

next time you meet her, ask her when she transitioned and compliment her for passing.

it's the logical next step
I should squeeze her boob and tell her it feels real. :bigbrain:

I am not technically NT since I do have Inattentive ADHD.
I bet you have Asperger's too but are just kinda good at trying to mask. Try an online test for it
It is. I suppose I could've made a greater effort.
Don't blame yourself. No effort is required normally. It's supposed to happen naturally. I made zero friends when "putting myself out there". The only 2 friendships I currently have happened without really trying.

the amount of people without friends is generally measured at around 12%, or 20%+ in some generations, especially high among males
And that just speaks volumes about how messed up our society is if that many NTs have no friends.
the amount of people with autism is only 1%-2%, maybe a couple more percentage points.
Seems about right. Most were NTs in school and I couldn't relate to them

Throw a burger at the thot

I bet you have Asperger's too but are just kinda good at trying to mask. Try an online test for it
meh if he's seen psychologists then that's a better test than some online selfdiagnosis test

I do agree that the dialogue he mentions is weird, if it happened. but it could be due to a lot of things, there's no need to suggest a homogeneous diagnosis for all awkward situations. plus adhd + an interest in lookism/incel communities could easily make people impulsively blurt out random shit like that

meh if he's seen psychologists then that's a better test than some online selfdiagnosis test

I do agree that the dialogue he mentions is weird, if it happened. but it could be due to a lot of things, plus adhd + an interest in lookism/incel communities could easily make people impulsively blurt out random shit like that
Yeah, I guess. One time my mother told me something good, and I automatically responded with "Based". Another time, she told me her knee she had surgery on hurt, and I just said "Brutal"