Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to cut off my ears when I hear males trying to make foids laugh

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
What the hell is wrong with the way people interact nowadays? The social dynamics are the same wherever you go.

Males being jesters, making little jokes, maybe self-deprecating, maybe about something totally fucking inane, trying as hard as he can to make the foid laugh. And all the foids just sit there waiting to be entertained, throwing a ha ha in the sometimes.

Is this what the male gender has come to? Jesters, cucks trying desperately not to be incels, and Chad slaying as much as he wants?

Edit: Check this shit out. God damn makes me rage.

Last edited:
@outherebrothers

Fuckin cucks should be gassed

They read "just be funny bro. Girls are attracted to humour" online.

Chad doesn't even have to open his mouth. Everything else is cope.

I used to be like that tbh. I was a class clown.

I was too much of a sperg to realize they were laughing at me and not with me.

"I'm 18"

Fuck. She's stunning but she's ten years younger than me.

Knowing you have zero chance of ever getting a girl like this because no girl like this would ever be interested in a 28-year-old virgin...brutal.

"I'm 18"

Fuck. She's stunning but she's ten years younger than me.

Knowing you have zero chance of ever getting a girl like this because no girl like this would ever be interested in a 28-year-old virgin...brutal.
Yep, 26 here, never even kissed a girl, and yet bitches like her have been fucking since 14.

It's ovER for vangoghcels

I absolutely hate those videos, it only humiliates men

If the genders were reversed they would probably remove the video from youtube

What a cucked video is that

For me being a quiet anxious man, women tend to giggle around me for no reason.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad

Are you ugly? It's a bad thing. They are making fun of you.

Are you gl? It's a good thing. They seem to be interested in you.

yes, rooshv will outright tell you to run 'clown game' or 'provider game' depending on the country you're in

I bet you pronounce it as "Van Go."
Well, i HAVE only heard it pronounced as that. So why would i pronounce it otherwise?
Gif and Gif, my friend

Well, i HAVE only heard it pronounced as that. So why would i pronounce it otherwise?
Gif and Gif, my friend
I will find a video and share it here. Quote this post.

those guys are so ugly. also lol at how fast she was able to eliminate the most subhuman ones from their cuck voice/shit banter

You are probably alright tbh looking at your post history. If you are on neither end of the attractiveness scale I doubt they are laughing at you. Just get some meds and (((therapy))) to help with the quietness and you might just be good to go :feelsokman:

Makes me sick. 10 guys lining up just for a chance to pay for a date with a 6/10 roastie whose only interests are giggling at random and dancing to HipHop.

She chose the “cool” ethnic BBC, no surprise there.

Women laugh about every shit if the man is attractive or its a joke from her slut asshole faced foid friends.
Only men actually have humor tbh. And this site is a prime example.

When I had my first surgery, the old dude tried to pull the nurses with stupid jokes and other bs.
Too bad I didn't pillow him.

Holy shit shes HOT

You are probably alright tbh looking at your post history. If you are on neither end of the attractiveness scale I doubt they are laughing at you. Just get some meds and (((therapy))) to help with the quietness and you might just be good to go :feelsokman:

You give me hope friend