Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to crawl into chad's skin

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Anything chad does is right. He can act retarded and sexist and women will want to be fucked by him.

Incels can write poems on tinder and will be called a creep.

I want to wear his skin. I want to feel the god powers that chad gets from women.

I could do no wrong.

Slapping a woman on the ass? She turns around and sees a god among men. She will be flattered and smile. We will have sex that night.

Can you imagine an incel even looking at a woman? Bubba's 10 inch BBC will happen.

Next thread : i wanna use chad balls as cacoocs to ascend.
I'm crying dear God that caught me off guard. Some of His previous threads talked about Chad's throbbing cock and rubbing Chad sweat on himself to ascend :feelskek::feelskek: I'm sorry OP it's just too funny

your oneitis is crawling inside chads cum this exact moment we speak

I'm crying dear God that caught me off guard. Some of His previous threads talked about Chad's throbbing cock and rubbing Chad sweat on himself to ascend :feelskek::feelskek: I'm sorry OP it's just too funny
Ikr :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

His chad worshipping is just ridiculous lmao

Interesting way to put it