Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to convert to Judaism

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
Actually, I have always been against religions. I considered them primitive and cope, which only gives people hope.
But, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you are religious or not - it doesn't change anything. And in doubt, you actually become happier.

I have been dealing with the subject of religion for many years.
I have been dealing with the historical context for a very long time.
I could now go into detail, but in a nutshell, the Trinity of Christianity makes no sense at all.
I rather welcome the monastic religion of Islam, because there is only one God - as there should be.

However, the values of Islam are absolutely against my ideas.
In the end, only Judaism remains.
I know some Israelis who are very nice.

I will take the path of strict Orthodox conversion so that I will be fully accepted and recognized as a Jew.
Then one day I will get my Israeli citizenship and will complete my Aliya there. So live there.

I want to learn Hebrew too. It might take 10 years but that is okay. At the age of 30 I will be a Jew.

Last edited:
Good luck, it won't be easy because you're filthy goyim and they don't want you in their group, but you can try.

I swear it's a fucking plan.

Try Christianity (not Papist Catholicism or Orthodoxy tho)

I thought you can’t convert to Judaism

You can't. You can only be born a jew. Worshipping the jewish religion doesn't make you a jew.

You can't. You can only be born a jew. Worshipping the jewish religion doesn't make you a jew.
Wrong. You can read the Bible (Tora - Old Testament) and there is written
that converts to Judaism are extremely welcome.
However, Judaism does not attract people to religion like Islam, it is a community that does not seek.
It is found.
According to the Old Testament, people who convert to Judaism and keep it up for years are "lost Jews.''
So one is born as a goy (non-Jew), even though he was a lost Jew in spirit who found his way back.
In the Torah it says that converted jewish peoeple are equal to born jewish.
But you have to convert in orthodox way. Anything else does not count.

Last edited:
You have to get your foreskin cut out and get sucked off by a rabbi and have a some conversion ritual at a synagogue if they accept it, or marry a Jewish women but this is incels dot I think.

However, Judaism does not attract people to religion like Islam, it is a community that does not seek.
It is found.
According to the Old Testament, people who convert to Judaism and keep it up for years are "lost Jews.''
So one is born as a goy (non-Jew), even though he was a lost Jew in spirit who found his way back.
You can worship their god all you want, read their bible, bob your head back and forth, and be a perverted cuck just like a jew, but they won't consider you a jew. Jews are more racist against non-jews than any other humans are racists against anyone. They'll even lie right to your face about it too.

It is found.
But you have to convert in orthodox way. Anything else does not count.
in judaism converted jews are seen as "holier" than born jews

Actually, I have always been against religions. I considered them primitive and cope, which only gives people hope.
But, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you are religious or not - it doesn't change anything. And in doubt, you actually become happier.

I have been dealing with the subject of religion for many years.
I have been dealing with the historical context for a very long time.
I could now go into detail, but in a nutshell, the Trinity of Christianity makes no sense at all.
I rather welcome the monastic religion of Islam, because there is only one God - as there should be.

However, the values of Islam are absolutely against my ideas.
In the end, only Judaism remains.
I know some Israelis who are very nice.

I will take the path of strict Orthodox conversion so that I will be fully accepted and recognized as a Jew.
Then one day I will get my Israeli citizenship and will complete my Aliya there. So live there.

I want to learn Hebrew too. It might take 10 years but that is okay. At the age of 30 I will be a Jew.
Nice bait

but i wud strongly look into the theology of the trinity, christianity is kinda based

Legit if you're willing to go through the entire rigmarole it might be viable considering that if you end up moving to Israel it's likely you could find an Orthodox Jewish wife and have 5 children, at the very least with more ease than you could find a gf in the West, but the process is so long it's only worth doing if you are a secular jew incel in America or some shit

You can worship their god all you want, read their bible, bob your head back and forth, and be a perverted cuck just like a jew, but they won't consider you a jew. Jews are more racist against non-jews than any other humans are racists against anyone. They'll even lie right to your face about it too.

View: https://youtu.be/zpLPgVzRGgY?t=439

Israel will never accept you as a jew. Converts aren't jews. They're pretend jews.
Sorry, but you have no idea. Abraham was a convert. Furthermore, for the final examination of conversion to Judaism, one must pass this in front of state-approved rabbies.

furthermore, the fact that you are offered Israeli citizenship by the State of Israel as a convert proves that you are fully accepted.
But then you have to prove yourself again in Israel in front of Israeli rabbis.

to make clear to you how demanding a conversion is:
In my country there were 4 converts last year of 80 million people.

Last edited:
Sorry, but you have no idea. Abraham was a convert. Furthermore, for the final examination of conversion to Judaism, one must pass this in front of state-approved rabbies.

furthermore, the fact that you are offered Israeli citizenship by the State of Israel as a convert proves that you are fully accepted.
But then you have to prove yourself again in Israel in front of Israeli rabbis.
Jews are also an ethnicity. They are ethnically different people, distinct from white people. You can't change your ethnicity any more than a white person can claim they're black. So read the bible all you want, you'll still never be one of God's chosen people.

Jews are also an ethnicity. They are ethnically different people, distinct from white people. You can't change your ethnicity any more than a white person can claim they're black. So read the bible all you want, you'll still never be one of God's chosen people.
The Old Testament says something different. And again: you can watch the video I have sent you. Ultra Orthodox Israeli Rabbi who says he would let his daughter marry a converted jew.

The Old Testament says something different. And again: you can watch the video I have sent you. Ultra Orthodox Israeli Rabbi who says he would let his daughter marry a converted jew.
Rabbis make money from converts. So of course he's gonna say that. Basically the jews just want 10% of your money and are tricking you into believing you can be one of them when deep down they know you're not.

Rabbis make money from converts. So of course he's gonna say that. Basically the jews just want 10% of your money and are tricking you into believing you can be one of them when deep down they know you're not.
Wrong again. If you go to a Synagoge and ask a Rabbi that you want to fully convert then he will reject you multiple times and send you back.
Only if you come 3 times or more back to the Synagoge and ask him, then he will accept you.
If he wanted the money, then he would immediately say yes

Ht2mpblc6p091

Exodus 12:47:

"If a stranger [non-Jew] living among you is inclined to offer the Passover sacrifice to God, all the males in his family must be circumcised; then he will be eligible to offer the sacrifice, and then he shall be an equal citizen of the land."

Immediately following that it states "there must be one set of laws that apply to citizens and to the strangers living among you."

In other words the Torah explicitly obligates the Jewish People to treat Jews and non-Jews living under Jewish sovereignty in the land of Israel as equals. And it obligates the Jewish People to treat non-Jews who choose to adopt the Jewish national identity (symbolized by the Passover sacrifice), and to adopt the Jews' covenant with God (symbolized by the circumcision - "brit milah") as no different from any other Jewish person (citizen - "ezrach").

The ultimate example of conversion is of course Ruth the Moabite, from whom our revered King David descended. Precisely because of the permanent, life changing nature for the convert and all of the convert's descendants, Judaism traditionally takes conversion very seriously. With Judaism there is no turning back. Once converts adopt Judaism as their identity it is as if they themselves were led out of Egypt by Moses and crossed the miraculously parted Red Sea along with all of our ancestors. We are obligated to view converts, not as people who yesterday or the day before that had a different national identity, but rather as if they were retroactively transformed into people who share our own heritage in every respect.