Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I want to buy some good speakers and a subwoofer, a vr headset, and a pair of silicone feet

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Speakers + subwoofer $200-500 depending on where I get them from

Vr - like $400 chit is expensive still

Feet - about $400 but worth the cooms

Vr mainly appeals to me for vrchat but it might just be brutal mogging also. Might just try omegle or some shit. Not many vr games I want to play.

Speakers and subwoofer + trippy lights in my room would be epic

Feet would make me coom hard for years to cum
All together would cost like 3 weeks worth of pay. Spending money causes me intense pain.

You are not taking about that foot with the vagina on it right? That was some disturbing stuff.

You are not taking about that foot with the vagina on it right? That was some disturbing stuff.
Ahh the vajankle. I would consider it since it's 2 sex toys in one but i think the entry would compromise the integrity of the rest of the foot. I will be buying the feet from the same people who make the vajankle though. They make the most realistic and customizable sex dolls on the market

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

Patrician 1400 iq fetish
You want to buy this :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Images 57

How does that even work? You are putting your dick where here ankles would be. I can understand a fleshlight but this shit makes no sense

How does that even work? You are putting your dick where here ankles would be. I can understand a fleshlight but this shit makes no sense
It's just a fleshlight attachment on a feet toy. Someone requested it which led to its creation

Feet - about $400 but worth the cooms
i've seen ones for around 100$ on amazon that look pretty good
thought about buying them, but i'd prefer to have an entire sexdoll.
also you can buy a mini sexdoll for 500
don't spend 400 on feet lol

subwoofer is a funny word

i've seen ones for around 100$ on amazon that look pretty good
thought about buying them, but i'd prefer to have an entire sexdoll.
also you can buy a mini sexdoll for 500
don't spend 400 on feet lol
Actually i was mistaken it's $250 up to like 600 for feet with like half the leg. Sinthetics has the most realistic feet bar none with customization options, and they're made out of long lasting safe materials. The chinese shit on amazon and ebay is suspect. Prob has corona

Sinthetics has the most realistic feet bar none with customization options, and they're made out of long lasting safe materials.
Is that a company?
And as much as i would like a pair of feet/legs, i feel like the main draw to them is the fact that they're part of a woman or girl.
Like a real life one or 2d hentai anime
if all you have is JUST the feet, then it may feel weird

Is that a company?
And as much as i would like a pair of feet/legs, i feel like the main draw to them is the fact that they're part of a woman or girl.
Like a real life one or 2d hentai anime
if all you have is JUST the feet, then it may feel weird
Yeah the most based company ever. I would only drop money on a quality doll, and sinthetics or realdoll dolls are $6000+
subwoofer is a funny word
Subwoofs me

Last edited:
Yeah the most based company ever. I would only drop money on a quality doll, and sinthetics or realdoll dolls are $6000+
i gotta look them up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back