Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to bring attention to these greycels

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★

@Intellau_Celistic this guy's post history speaks for itself

Next, we have the possible alt @Sub8isSubhuman
My "oneitis" Shay Rose will gladly bend over for tall, blonde Chads, but would never even look in my direction.
Same for me. All forms of entertainment remind me of my old "oneitis", Shay Rose. She was once a kind, sweet girl, but became corrupted by social media which turned her into a vain Chad chaser.
No my "oneitis" Shannon Rose Bosanac would never want to date a fat lard. Ever since she became a vain slut she has only dated tall blonde Chads.
This reminds me of how my "oneitis" Shannon Rose Bosanac treated me while she turned into a whore who dated and fucked many tall blonde Chads

since we can't ban people just because we dislike them, wouldn't this be against the no foid worship rule and the no alts rule?

We can’t remove posters just because a group of other posters dislikes them.:feelsUgh:

They have to actually break the rules first, be reported or seen doing so and only then do they receive the das boot known as being banned from the forum.:feelsclown:

For all the crying and complaining thats gone on over the Ollie situation it was “I” that actually removed him once I saw him going about breaking the rules.:feelstrash:

Again though you guys need to learn to understand that who stays and who goes is NOT nor will it EVER be based on a popularity contest.:soy:

Want somebody in particular gone?:ahegao:

Then find them breaking a forum rule and REPORT them!:feelsBox:

the first forum's commandment 1. shall not be amiable to greycels.

Jannies doing a shit job not banning obvious trolls as per usual

um no sweaty, just because two different accounts incessantly worship the same queen does NOT make them alts

he said he rejected girls before, but the post got deleted. mods were summoned but they didn't do anything.

just blatantly brag and delete later bro, the staff has the memory, intuition and investigative abilities of rodents anyway.

I was mocking his posts because it's hilarious how all he talks about is his oneitis

I wish i could see the look on Shannon Rose Bosanac's face when they look her up online and find out that one of her stalkERs is a feared memeber of the dreaded international Incel movement!

"I'm sorry but all of our jobs are filled at this moment... Try McDonald's... They are hiring."

Extremely suspicious stuff but I’m not worried about it

He can get really screwed because of that, not based because foid whorship based because stalkER

@Animecel2D lol the betamaxxing foid worship thread got deleted

@Animecel2D lol the betamaxxing foid worship thread got deleted
This reminds me of how my "oneitis" Shannon Rose Bosanac treated me while she turned into a whore who dated and fucked many tall blonde Chads

JFL @Intellau_Celistic is still at it

Imagin doxxing your onitis on an incel forum as a form of revenge :feelskek:

Based thread. You guys are awesome.

View attachment 497292
@Intellau_Celistic this guy's post history speaks for itself

Next, we have the possible alt @Sub8isSubhuman

since we can't ban people just because we dislike them, wouldn't this be against the no foid worship rule and the no alts rule?
why am I not included?

Does she even know you exist? If so have you even asked her out?

No, that person is too "filthy" for my tastes. As an autistic virgin with little to no hope of ascension, I'd rather not try to sleep with something ravaged by every Chad in the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I would be receiving anorexic scraps.

Last edited:
Grey gang rise up, we can't let the postmaxxers bully us

I don't post a lot because of anxiety, but I generally feel at home here. I despise women, hate my genetics, and have practically consigned myself to being alone forever. Or at least until I se;f-destruct, whichever.

Hello fellow greycel, can I join your gang?
Sure, you'll be put in the grey barracs first and then if you do good you can become a grey general. your avi is promising, weeb avi grants a bonus of 20

Sure, you'll be put in the grey barracs first and then if you do good you can become a grey general. your avi is promising, weeb avi grants a bonus of 20
brutal