Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i want to breed my neighbor foid

I

incredible

Recruit
★★
she has gotten so breedable :feelsohh:
i be low key stalking her and shit. keeping tracks of the time she happens to be outside , which i think she has caught onto jfl
she lives literally right across of me . legally i should have first dibs on her fr . its such a tragedy

mods , i am hoping you wont think of this thread as female worship .

Post pics pls

Last edited:
You've been here since 2017 and you've only posted 99 posts? Either you're a secondary account for some asshole or you're an IT infiltrator who posts bait here and then screenshots it to post on reddit

You've been here since 2017 and you've only posted 99 posts? Either you're a secondary account for some asshole or you're an IT infiltrator who posts bait here and then screenshots it to post on reddit
He's definitely sus:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

she has gotten so breedable :feelsohh:
i be low key stalking her and shit. keeping tracks of the time she happens to be outside , which i think she has caught onto jfl
she lives literally right across of me . legally i should have first dibs on her fr . its such a tragedy

what does she look like. ( you dont have to post pics)

I have a foid neighbor. We never talk to each other. Like WHAT THE FUCK?? My youngest boy cousin has a foid neighbor around his age and he talks to her normally. I have seen him talking to her. What the fuck causes this?

Last edited:
Ask her out the worst thing that can happen is she saying no.

He's definitely sus:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:
Video Game Fandom GIF

backstory time : so i joined back when this site was the only refuge for reddit incels - this was after /r/incels ban and before /r/braincels became popular.
used to post here sporadically from 17-18. got banned sometime around that time
since then i have just been lurking around and when i saw the post from master talking about unbanning preciously banned account , i shot my shot and got my account back.

the reason for the low post count is cuz during their cleans between 18-24 , they removed all my old posts.

Post pics pls
i dont have any .
her family is kind of rich and pretentious so shes not on any social media

also i am not sure if its just me being paranoid, but i have a suspicion that she can sense me stalking her / tracking her routine. so even though she lives literally right across from me, i go weeks seeing her

i really should set up a camera peeking over her hours or something man
fcuk

Ask her out the worst thing that can happen is she saying no.
i cant get into reasons why i cant ask her out as it goes beyond me being ugly and social outcast . . ..

Late foid worship, you are GrAY, your behaviors are written on our consciences, we know how you act, so shut up if you think you know better, because you don't.

i cant get into reasons why i cant ask her out as it goes beyond me being ugly and social outcast . . ..
In this case it's over 4 your ass

But a girl rejecting you is proof you are ugly.If you don't try you wont know the reality.

Posting this in one of the biggest fed honeypots is naive