Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to breed Greta Thunberg

I

Initium

Veteran
★★
View attachment BE7A6A0E-E809-4AF9-817B-FA562AF6C9AE.webp

I could make an honest foid out of her, get married to her and knock her up, so she has family to focus on instead of this childish non-sense she spends so much time on.

I wonder if she’s still a virgin? Anyone think she is? Autismomaxxed foid still has infinite SMV vs subhuman like me.

I hate this planet. Society can suck a fat one why can’t I have a wife and family. Why am I gonna be stuck renting for the foreseeable future. :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

Enjoy fathering your autistic offspring

If you wouldn’t rawdog Greta you’re volcel tbh

The funny thing is she actually has a boyfriend. Goes to show even autistic and ugly foids can attract males

she looks like a jawbreaker

She’s a fetal alcohol syndrome goblin la creatura.
Her looksmatch is serving life without parole.
Nikolas_Cruz.png

You'll have to get in line, buddy boyo:

Her looks match roped or went ER. Shes 4 foot 11, austistic, has down syndrome, fetal alcohol, stupid voice and AWFUL face. She makes me look like Sean O pry

Her looks match roped or went ER. Shes 4 foot 11, austistic, has down syndrome, fetal alcohol, stupid voice and AWFUL face. She makes me look like Sean O pry

Volcel if you wouldn’t.

Tho to be fair if her child is/was born a male he would be a future member on this forum.

She has a more masculine lower third than me

I’m not clicking that link

Since I saw I agree kek

She’s a fetal alcohol syndrome goblin la creatura.
Her looksmatch is serving life without parole.
Nikolas_Cruz.png
JFl yeah they are looksmatched they look alike.

The funny thing is she actually has a boyfriend. Goes to show even autistic and ugly foids can attract males
Ever since Greta Thunberg entered the public discourse I've seen nonstop posts on the internet about men wanting to fuck her, women have infinite SMV.
Her looksmatch would be a 2/10... 3/10 at best.

2. She is 4ft11. Add 7% and her male looksmatch is just below 5ft3. That's a gigatrucel in Sweden.

If she ever does get a BF you knows it’s going to be a chadlite at minimum. Even autismo foids are chad only

she seem to be raised poorly tbh, sometimes someone have to tell her to shut up when needed and no one seem to do that for her

View attachment 1199900

I could make an honest foid out of her, get married to her and knock her up, so she has family to focus on instead of this childish non-sense she spends so much time on.

I wonder if she’s still a virgin? Anyone think she is? Autismomaxxed foid still has infinite SMV vs subhuman like me.

I hate this planet. Society can suck a fat one why can’t I have a wife and family. Why am I gonna be stuck renting for the foreseeable future. :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:
disgusting man, you gotta stop cooming

She is definitely not a virgin lol.

She is a Becky so her count is easily 25+ guys

Don't forget that Beckies are the true freaks, Staceys try to keep their count low and value high.