Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to break my female coworkers recessed jaw

pain and hate

pain and hate

Banned
-
Today I looked at my female coworker and imagined how fun it would be to just punch her recessed jaw until it breaks.

I wanna bring chaos and ask you questions.
Do you have a recessed jaw?
Would you like it if someone uppercutted you into the ceiling?

I think that abut every recessed female. They are so fkn disgusting it should be legal to do anything u want to them

No I don't have a recessed jaw.
Yes I would like someone to try.

I think that abut every recessed female. They are so fkn disgusting it should be legal to do anything u want to them
I don't know how this particular thought came into my mind, I even like her but today I just wondered how fun that would be. I was looking at her side profile and that random thought just wouldn't leave my mind...

No I don't have a recessed jaw.
Yes I would like someone to try.
Next question,
Do you think any foid would like to be around a person that not only is not a Chad, but thinks it would be fun to punch them for fun?

I don't know how this particular thought came into my mind, I even like her but today I just wondered how fun that would be. I was looking at her side profile and that random thought just wouldn't leave my mind...
Because its unnatural disgusting form that begs to be put out of misery.Ur human instinct is telling u this.because recessed whore is sign of bad dna

Next question,
Do you think any foid would like to be around a person that not only is not a Chad, but thinks it would be fun to punch them for fun?
No I don't think so but I don't think she can read my mind.

Because its unnatural disgusting form that begs to be put out of misery.Ur human instinct is telling u this.because recessed whore is sign of bad dna
Makes sense, that could be why.

No I don't think so but I don't think she can read my mind.
I agree that foids cannot read minds, but they can sense emotions and aggression better then men.

I agree that foids cannot read minds, but they can sense emotions and aggression better then men.
For me it didn't feel like aggression, it was more like a happy feeling to be honest.

For me it didn't feel like aggression, it was more like a happy feeling to be honest.
The intention was to cause harm, that's good enough to pick up for some.

See? Women are paranoid about stuff like this, because they've always been a sexual prey and had to select the most socially and genetically fit "predator" to mate with.

Trucel trait : you don't wageslave

Why do i smell tampon in this thread.

See? Women are paranoid about stuff like this, because they've always been a sexual prey and had to select the most socially and genetically fit "predator" to mate with.
@OutcompetedByRoomba

Men evolved to compete on the individual and group level and you don't see me killing my neighbour and stealing his wife. If women are naturally inclined to select for traits highly destructive at the societal level, (not to mention strongly overlapping with what might usually be called evil, in addition to being disgenic) that sounds like an argument for reducing female mate freedom. Or at least make a concerted effort to have women become aware of their own self-destructive tendencies and use social pressure to disincentivise them from following them.

A less sympathetic way to phrase this same statement would be "women's total inclusive genetic fitness was maximized by pursuing the men with the highest potential for social and physical violence while being wary of getting burdened with the genes of any men less capable of securing as many resources for himself as possible".

We all have instincts highly unfit for modern life and normally those are shamed into being as close to extinction as possible. Your phrasing betrays a complete disinterest in holding women accoutnable for their own actions. Which is nothing new I guess. "See, men are highly paranoid about this, because they've always been at risk of being fooled into investing a lifetime worth of resources into raising another man's child and had to select the most pure, virginal, youthful 'scam artists', preferably ones only recently going through their sexual awakening and therefore unlikely to already have already found an opportunity to trade her innate sexual worth with another man for something of his".

Cool, anyone want to lower the age of consent after hearing this? No? Something being an innate tendency isn't all that relevant to it's desirability in the context of a modern society? If it's harmful enough, we should still supress it through all means available?

Let's do that then. Luckily, women are highly susceptible to being influenced by the opinion of other people. Get the shame-train running!

The irony of this whole thing lies in how your own unwillingness to hold women accountable is itself another innate instinct in need of being supressed for the sake of overall utility. "See, men always were the peasents of the sexual realm and offending the local nobility by critizising them carelessly always brought with it great personal risks..."

Last edited:
your own unwillingness to hold women accountable is itself another innate instinct in need of being supressed for the sake of overall utility.
It's not that I am unwilling to hold women accountable, I am simply incapable of doing it. Many men are criticizing them for this and it's water over duck's back. No fucks are given by women, at best they can call all men who protest this way, incels and simply keep going.
The protocol of mating is definitely at odds with modern life and following hunter-gatherer/primitive way of selecting mates would bring human race to extinction. But maybe this is the way to go, I believe.
We're at times of Kali Yuga, the current order and the people are meant to end and something new might emerge. But what would it be?
Globohomo illuminati trannies want to make us sterile cyborgs in technoGulags. But lots of us are about to die due to Covid vaccines and future military conflicts. With less people around, the structure of society might be heavily reorganised. How? That's hard to say.
Possibly, it's gonna be similar to good ole times. I'm just speculating.
Anyway, foids don't care about ugly schmucks not being chosen for sex and they're not planning to consider us as anything more than cannon fodder and a threat of sexual violence at worst and an occasional tool that makes their already opulent lives easier, at best.

Last edited:
It's not that I am unwilling to hold women accountable, I am simply incapable of doing it.
Not good to start with something obviously false. If I were to offer you 10 million to change that facette of your behavior for 5 years, you think you'd fail to live up to the challenge?

Many men are criticizing them for this and it's water over duck's back. No fucks are given by women, at best they can call all men who protest this way, incels and simply keep going.
Things are bad now therefore we shouldn't try changing them!
Things never change!
Don't even try!
And all the other variations are retarded. The one thing that remains a constant throughout human history is the unstable nature of society, politics and social norms. We're ten years into dating apps. The situation on the sexual market has not had time to prove itself a stable equilibrium. And I would bet on quite unfavorable odds that it isn't one. Sooner or later the pendulum swings back in the other direction, and I would want to push back against this gynocentric abomination of a culture even if I never succeeded in changing anything, just because I hate it and the people who enable it with all my heart.

The protocol of mating is definitely at odds with modern life and following hunter-gatherer/primitive way of selecting mates would bring human race to extinction. But maybe this is the way to go, I believe.
We're at times of Kali Yuga, the current order and the people are meant to end and something new might emerge. But what would it be?
Globohomo illuminati trannies want to make us sterile cyborgs in technoGulags. But lots of us are about to die due to Covid vaccines and future military conflicts. With less people around, the structure of society might be heavily reorganised. How? That's hard to say.
Possibly, it's gonna be similar to good ole times. I'm just speculating.
Anyway, foids don't care about ugly schmucks not being chosen for sex and they're not planning to consider us as anything more than cannon fodder and a threat of sexual violence at worst and an occasional tool that makes their already opulent lives easier, at best.

With how tech is going, long term natural balancing out is no longer all that realistic. Long before any system has time to go through it's own life cycle, new tech arrives and changes the rules of the game.

Maybe in a few years we start getting sexbots capable enough to simulate intimacy and partnership.
Or we get neural interfaces that allow you to experience physical contact with another human without ever having to be in the same room.
Or AI ends up misaligned and initiates the next mass extinction event.

As always, the popular thought of the time is pretty close to the opposite of the truth. While everyone is virtue signaling with sustainability, we should be accepting long-term costs for short-term benefits, because making it in one piece as a species through the next decades / century is maybe the last real challenge our species might have to face.

If women don't care, I want to make them care.

Incels are the first to get hit hard enough to care, because they are the men already towards the lower end of the sexual hierachy. But the effects we suffer under also hit most other men to some degree, and sooner or later enough will have suffered under the first world lies and hypocracies of our time to birth a generation of men cynical and hateful towards the targets of their attraction.

Hard times, good men and all that.

This isn't gonna remain as is forever. It just takes a while for society to catch up with what we were forced to face early on in the world-wide process of sexual inequality maximisation.

@Fat Link @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer ban this infiltrator