Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I want to blow this dude’s head off clean with a shotgun

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Timecode is 5:45. Dude is a fucking gigachad, and he wants to increase his height to rob all the normies of pussy. Of course fucking 20 beckies a week is not enough for him

Maybe is a mentancel, if not , why a gigachad has to do that?

Maybe is a mentancel, if not , why a gigachad has to do that?
because too much pussy isn't enough pussy. He won't stop until every vagina ever created has had his cock in it at least once

Like WTF man.
Heightpill is real.
Im pissed off.

because too much pussy isn't enough pussy. He won't stop until every vagina ever created has had his cock in it at least once
But what is his height?

I'm going to laugh when those implants fail horrifically 10 years later and his legs are amputated or some shit. Just look at all the knee and hip replacement options that were once thought to be foolproof that have failed and left patients without legs or with horrible debilitating hip pain for life.

These things seem way too likely to fail at some point.

I don't know. All I know is that he is better than me :feelskek:
:feelshaha:yeah but I don't think if he is short is getting too much laid tbh. (I don't want to see the video to not see his face )

:feelshaha:yeah but I don't think if he is short is getting too much laid tbh. (I don't want to see the video to not see his face )
He's probably already like 6'2 and wants to be even taller so he can mog everyone who he comes across :feelsgah::feelsbadman:

He looks like a Chadlite and he just turned into Chad with one surgery.

I'm going to laugh when those implants fail horrifically 10 years later and his legs are amputated or some shit. Just look at all the knee and hip replacement options that were once thought to be foolproof that have failed and left patients without legs or with horrible debilitating hip pain for life.

These things seem way too likely to fail at some point.

Yeah, it's very logic that consequences such as you said could happen. I was thinking about this some time ago.
He's probably already like 6'2 and wants to be even taller so he can mog everyone who he comes across :feelsgah::feelsbadman:
Wtf , then he is already slaying if have good face.