Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to blow my brain out

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I know some guys in my age (20) and they engaged recently.. they experienced young love while i didn't and now those guys will marry and get free pussy.i fucking hate my life because ı never had a gf and ı will never get a gf,and get marry. I'm really thinking about going rope when ı see how fucked my life up ı hate being ugly

It’s always the most readily available option

I am also like this every time I see couples in public, especially young ones, I feel great rage within me knowing that I will never and have never experienced it.

I am also like this every time I see couples in public, especially young ones, I feel great rage within me knowing that I will never and have never experienced it.

I fucking hate see,hear even knowing it and want to fucking blow my brain out. why the fuck ı born ugly

nootropics work

i wish ı was dead
If you sincerely do I’d advise you to look at every facet of your life and determine wether or not your life is worth living. If you see light at the end of the tunnel than keep pressing on. If you see nothing but suffering and unfufilment in front of you, then do yourself a favor and end it

I know some guys in my age (20) and they engaged recently.. they experienced young love while i didn't and now those guys will marry and get free pussy.i fucking hate my life because ı never had a gf and ı will never get a gf,and get marry. I'm really thinking about going rope when ı see how fucked my life up ı hate being ugly
You should take more showers and get more haircuts bro0o0o0o

It's over bro.

I know some guys in my age (20) and they engaged recently.. they experienced young love while i didn't and now those guys will marry and get free pussy.
If they are marrying the girl for access to her pussy you can be sure as thell they are not getting it for free. They just have an early start at betabuxxing while their wife stays at home and fucks the Chad milkman and pool boy.

It's hard bro. Seeing people succeed is ERfuel.

Wow, happy birthday, you got old really quick.(This post is a little joke about your ''killing myself in 5 years[or something like this] thread''.)